• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Inner Journey - Sally Morgan My Place (1 Viewer)

monzi

HSC
IM STUCK!

im doing inner journeys and the focus text we are doing is Sally Morgan - my place which is about her heritage and aboriginality, i've got heaps of supplementary texts for inner journeys but ever y single one like, saving francesca, looking for alibrandi the canterbury tales ive been told by my teacher are ''useless'' and that they wont get me in the high bands if i cant relate it to SALLY MORGAN - MY PLACE ... If anyone did my place, what related material did you use and where can i find it? I reallyyyyyyyyyy would appreciate anything or any website

I wanted to do Anthony mundine - in his blood, but i cant find anything on him if anybody knows please buzz me!

Peace

**DeEjAY_EjAy**

The Jedi Pimp
HSC
hey there, you can link my place to "the road not taken" u know that really weird poem, because it shows a persona choosing a road to journey in because harldy neone took it. u see sally morgan had a choice of either doing uni under an aboriginal scholarship or to go out and find and seek her true heritage, and she took the road and made a good decision....umm yeh thats pretty much all i got just tryin to make sure that helps:mad1:

umm u can also try linking my place wit stuff like rabbit proof fence book, empire of the sun book, or the power of one movie (if you havent already read empire of the sun, do urself a favour and dont, its boring in my opinion!). neways good luck wit ur hsc and i hope i helped a bit!

ps. lol livo girls huh? i work in that area :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)