Inspiration (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
You're referencing another year 12 student's work to "prove" Dan Brown is capable of writing properly? Give me a break.

I've had it with arguing with you. You're too bloody stupid.

panda-bum

HSC
erm guys. no offense or anything...but aren't you guys straying off the topic just a BIT? HAHA. i'm a debater too...but you guys really SHOULD start another thread just to debate that ^^ i think i'd have to sit on the fence with this one. i agree with both people...in different aspects. so ANYWAY...back to this ext 2 stuff....=]]

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
i reference to year 12 because it's compatible with the reflection statement, the entire point of this thread. Nice work leading it off track there buddy who thinks i'm "too stupid for him". I wonder how smart wollongong schools are..

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Well with regards to the Da Vinici Code, I don't think its about the quality of Dan Browns writing which is just ordinary but rather what the texts popularity says about us as audiences and our understanding of religion. Popular culture is all about responder/composer relationships, it can be a instigator for social change, although not the source but deffinetly can hasten or slow that change.

Lets just agree to disagree.

panda-bum

HSC
*cheer* now that we have that settled...moving on to the top of the matter. haha. more discussion on all this inspiration!! =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)