institution and individual experience help? (1 Viewer)

Taz_04

hey i am doing institution and individual experience for english and was wondering what some good supplementary texts are foir this area?? raw is our prescribed text but i wanted to find manye a song, a movie and a book or peom for supplementary material??

HSC
"shawshank redemption" is great to relating the positives and negatives of penal institutions and correctional institutions

you can also find the ABC documentry "out of sight, out of mind" and deliver a strong message about the techniques and you can point out that its a documentry, not a movie (movies tend to not be as real as documentrys)

wetten

pisoner of society is a good song to use. it is also written up in the 'raw' pocket excel book.

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
"shawshank redemption" is great to relating the positives and negatives of penal institutions and correctional institutions
Shawshank Redemption is great as a related text but you can't use it anymore. It's too old. Same with the noval and Film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I'd say the film Truman Show.

Don't get something too common like prisons or hospitals.

spackness

HSC
Taz_04 said:
hey i am doing institution and individual experience for english and was wondering what some good supplementary texts are foir this area?? raw is our prescribed text but i wanted to find manye a song, a movie and a book or peom for supplementary material??
hey have you written your speech already....?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)