Internal Transfers in UTS? (1 Viewer)

aliciat

HSC
Hi,

I know it's still very early... being the first week of the first semester but I have been considering an internal transfer.

I'm currently doing B. Arts in Comm and was wondering if transferring to B. Business would be harder, because it's a different faculty?

My UAI is not as high as most who have posted here, would that decrease my chances?

I've tried looking things up on my own, but do tranfers happen only at the end of every year?

Any advice or tips would be great.

Thanks.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
u have to apply thru uac as a nrsl- u get to include a personal statement and they look at ur first yr marks when considering allowing u to transfer

i think

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I transferred from B.Arts in Communications (Journalism) to B.Business/Laws.
1st year communication is pass/fail only so I'm not really sure how they figure it out. My UAI was not too far off the 2005 cutoff for Bizlaw tho and also I had some employment experience which I was able to put on the personal reflection statement.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i just thought for subjects with pass/fail only its just they dont tell u personally the marks, but have them on file- something like that

aliciat

HSC
Thanks for the help, guys.

Do you know of people who have been rejected from transfers?

P.S No, you suck ariel!

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i just thought for subjects with pass/fail only its just they dont tell u personally the marks, but have them on file- something like that
Nuh they don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)