International Communcation (1 Viewer)

butterflybird

HSC
I was reading through the MQ website and found this degree in international communication and I thought it sounded interesting.
I can't get to the open day this year, and was wondering if there's anyone out there who knows more about it who could let me know what it's like, whether it's any good, what sort of prospects you have at the end or anything in general that you can share. Thanks.

X

xeuyrawp

Howdy.
If you want to know about a degree at Macquarie, the best thing is to look at its subjects, here.

The degree you're talking about is referred to here ], and you can see it has things like Culture Studies, Media Studies, and possible Philosophy/Sociology/and linguistics.

Have a look through that, and soon enough, AsyLum will come here and make more of a comment. He's done a lot of those kinda units, and I haven't, so I can't really comment more:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, sorry ill be a bit late on giving info for you, since im currently in America until August, but if someone *cough Cyan/glitter *cough* would be ever so helpful :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)