International students (1 Viewer)

International students.

• Awesome! I love them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interesting to meet and have around

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Couldn't care less

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • They should stay in their own stupid country.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

aaronblack

HSC
Hey, what do you guys think of international students?

write a message and fill out the poll

emjayel

HSC
N/A
Great for diversity & bringing some different perspectives to study.

The only negative I see is that a lot of international students seem to stay in groups of the same nationality, though I guess it's gonna be pretty hard for 'em considering they're in a whole new country (which in some cases probably seems like a whole new world).

lala2

Banned
HSC
Well, I guess I'm not part of the education unit in any way, but this poll was interesting, so I'm voting for they're interesting to have around. They are such eye-openers for me. They have been to places I haven't been to, and are usually forking out their own money for living (with their parents paying for their education), which I really admire since I'm such a slackoff and live with my parents :D. But I was once an expat, so I love meeting people who were/are just like me.

aaronblack

HSC
I live in Canada, and when a moderately attractive swiss student came to our school, the guys flocked to her. It wasn't even that she was pretty or especially interesting. Just that she was different made her a hot item.

So fingers crossed I hope that happens to me :haha: when I come to Australia.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
When I was in Canada in 2003 it was the same situation, a girl with a different accent is a bit of a magnet methinks...

plus I had vegemite which EVERYONE had to try!! :D

phrred

HSC
i wish some of them were taught how to speak english first, esp in law where u actually need communication skills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)