International studies - combine? (1 Viewer)

mmmmmm

Does anyone know if it's possible to combine int'l studies at UNSW with anything other than law?

Lolliana

i think you can do int and commerce, it says somthing like that in the uac guide, u should check it out

qkrtjdxo

HSC
According to the UAC Guide, it seems you can only combine International Studies with Law at UNSW. How about looking into UTS? They offer alot of Combined International Studies degrees.

222fish

yeh, and uts degree for international studies is only 5 years as opposed to law at 6 years

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Will UNSW consider allowing a custom program of say Med/Int? Considering that their Med students are allowed to take arts subjects (Med/Arts) it follows that International Studies would be an approved extension.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Will UNSW consider allowing a custom program of say Med/Int? Considering that their Med students are allowed to take arts subjects (Med/Arts) it follows that International Studies would be an approved extension.
maybe if you're lucky...because arts is only three years and int.stud is 4, so you're in for a long haul.
AFAIK they only allow law/Int Stud atm....so yeah you should check up and ask if other combined degrees are stilll available

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Med itself is a long haul no matter how you look at it, so the time doesn't bother me. I'll be overseas for a year anyway! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)