Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
gah thats unfair

why would they bother combining it with law when so little people get in

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by ...
is there anyone seriosuly interested in International Studies, i mean i now have UNSW, ANU and UCanberra...

hmm....too many to chose
yep i'm seiously interested in international studies. I'm tossing up between UNSW and ANU. Also UTS but i doubt i will get the 97 to get into that. apparently ANU has the best arts degrees and it is logical to go there so i will proably end up there (ass long as the UAI doesn't rise too much, at the courses and careers day the ANU lady told me that it could go clost to 95 this year!!)

'...' why do you want to do international studies? what do you want to do afterwards?

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
yep i'm seiously interested in international studies. I'm tossing up between UNSW and ANU. Also UTS but i doubt i will get the 97 to get into that. apparently ANU has the best arts degrees and it is logical to go there so i will proably end up there (ass long as the UAI doesn't rise too much, at the courses and careers day the ANU lady told me that it could go clost to 95 this year!!)

'...' why do you want to do international studies? what do you want to do afterwards?

95?!?!?!?! eek!!!!! in ANU site it saids 85!!!

http://studyat.anu.edu.au/DisplayProg.asp?role=1&prog=3106

this is from melbournian...

i'm very likely going for ANU...UNSW doesn't suit me that well....

i want to do something like foriegn relations and crap...

pri

HSC
N/A
course u can, if u ace the trials and HSC!

is ANU only good for arts? coz i was considering doing psych/science there...

s2ophie

HSC
because the sourse at ANU is relativly new, that explains the huge jump. From what i can tell it is certainly growing in popularity.

Also pri i don't really know about the sciences!

s2ophie

HSC
don't give up on it!! ( well maybe i should say bad luck cos then its less competition for me - nah i'm not that mean!) I'm only saying it COULD go that high but so COULD every course in the state. Let it spur you on to do better!

s2ophie

HSC
why wouldn't you aim for arts at UNSW or ANU because then you can still do the same first year subjects and then transfer over...

captnbuttons

I have my heart set on international studies at UNSW , mainly becaus teh euni is close to me my brother goes there and afew other people i know say its a great uni and i know someone that has done the course and she says it was great!!! I know it came up as a 90.9 or osmething last yeah.. so hmm... i dunno what it will be this year!!
I'm interested in the languages stream, 2major langugaes plus linguoistics and that!! I wanna do Jap and French i think. ... I did japanese in 9 and 10 but it wasn't offered at my school in yr 11 and 12, but i've been on exchange so i stillr elaly love it i hink it would be great!!

I've also heard that quantas employs casual air hostesse sthat are doing languages subjects at uni for liek weekend flighst and tsuff how ocol is that!! just thougt i'd throw that in for u people to comment on!! i think tahts ound sliek a damn awesome part time job! what dya' think!? lol

s2ophie

HSC
well i'd love to be a waitress in the air!!

Lolliana

hey captain buttons, im planning to do international studies at unnsw too
i want to go into the european studies stream
what about you?

are you confident you will get in?

Lolliana

captain buttons this is kind of scary i have my heart set on this course too
i wanna do french
and linguistics as well? freaky huh?
do you think you'l def be there next year?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
What exactly do you mean by "is there a campus"? Do you mean is there on-campus accomodation, like the colleges over here? I think all universities have at least one residential college.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)