Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
Twilight25 said:
Im spanish and i prefer european or american boys....for some reason i find spanish guys to be players especially the chilean ones...
Spanish = European. Spanish =/= South American. The end.

Trajan

HSC
0Jade0 said:
Spanish = European. Spanish =/= South American. The end.
Yeah, that's true but you can't deny the heavy Spanish influence in South America.

0Jade0

HSC
Trajan said:
Yeah, that's true but you can't deny the heavy Spanish influence in South America.
Yes, so it also makes sense to describe Aussies as English. k no.

Trajan

HSC
0Jade0 said:
Yes, so it also makes sense to describe Aussies as English. k no.

no, it doesn't but there is a considerable Spanish population/influence in South America.

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
Trajan said:
no, it doesn't but there is a considerable Spanish population in South America.
I don't know why I am bothering.
Spanish + Amerindian doesn't equal a Spanish population. Brazilians aren't described as Portuguese.

Russdog

russell
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Spanish + Amerindian doesn't equal a Spanish population. Brazilians aren't described as Portuguese.
shes rite

Trajan

HSC
0Jade0 said:
Near half of the total ascendance of people living in Latin America has predominantly Spanish ancestry. The major cases occur in Mexico (30%, about 25 million people), Colombia (50%, about 20 million people), Argentina (55%, about 20 million people),Paraguay (60% about 5 million people) Brazil 8%, about 15 million people) and Chile (60%, about 10 million people).

I think it's fair to say that South America has a size-able Spanish Population.

Last edited:

Russdog

russell
HSC
Trajan said:
Near half of the total ascendance of people living in Latin America has predominantly Spanish ancestry. The major cases occur in Mexico (30%, about 25 million people), Colombia (50%, about 20 million people), Argentina (55%, about 20 million people),Paraguay (60% about 5 million people) Brazil 8%, about 15 million people) and Chile (60%, about 10 million people).

hes rite

0Jade0

HSC
Trajan said:
*le sigh* How can I make this simpler?
Majority of Australians have Anglo/Irish origins. They are not English/Irish. We are not called English because we speak the language or because of English settlement.
In Sth America, the majority of people have some Spanish heritage (along with Italian/German etc). This does not make them Spanish.
In a thread about interracial relationships, it does not make any sense to describe South Americans as Spanish.

Last edited:

Trajan

HSC
0Jade0 said:
*le sigh* How can I make this simpler?
Majority of Australians have Anglo/Irish origins. They are not English/Irish. They have that heritage.
In Sth America, the majority of people have some Spanish heritage (along with Italian/German etc). This does not make them Spanish.
if you put it that way, you're right. :eek:

jenecis

HSC
phunky said:
i was bron in hong kong, and my fam speaks the language but i refuse to speak it... not at school, not with them... u can say i have a lack of azn pride whatever, but i don't want azn pride!
i am going to marry a white guy and have pretty euroazn kids!!
i think that yeah yeah multiculturalism whatever... but i hate it when ppl speak their own language in public- it's rude. if u got something to say, say it proud and loud and in english so everyone knows u got nothing to hide!
Hey, you speak what you can. I'll speak what I want.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
yeah, i wouldn't say it's rude to speak a LOTE here, they're speaking amounst themselves and it doesnt matter if we cant understand them. If they don't want to learn english then they're the ones being disadvantaged

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
phunky said:
..... but i hate it when ppl speak their own language in public- it's rude....
Tell you what's rude - when 2 people are speaking English in a conversation, but when a white person approaches them, or walks past them, they switch into Cantonese, Arabic, Gaelic, or whatever, and then back to English.
Or when Asians (for example) are sitting in the classroom (waiting for it to start, like), but when a white person walks in, they switch to Cantonese.

THAT is rude!

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Now that I feel like I can articulate what I think without insulting anyone...

I'm in an interracial relationship, me being the Australian-born Asian, and my boyfriend being the Papua New Guinean-born Australian. Every relationship/crush I've had.. were all mixed relationships.

My only issue when it comes to my contantly mixed relationships/crushes... I really don't like it if they've gone out with soley asian girls before. You can't accuse them of having an "asian fetish", as fetish implies an abnormality. I can understand if an asian girl is their "type", much in the same way a lot of guys prefer blondes as their "type". But when someone who has gone out with soley asians, and then makes it obvious that they like me, I'm not flattered in the slightest. In fact, it's a massive turnoff.

I might even go as far as saying that it makes me think about why asians are their "type", much in the same way as why a guy would say blondes were their "type", and hence lose respect for them. Isn't it funny. I am dismissing the boy because I think he stereotypes asians, whereas by doing this, I'm stereotyping asians myself. But I reckon I'm pretty accurate, as someone who sticks to one type of person, I dunno, surely you must be attracted to something across all types of people other than what is only skin deep?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Now that I feel like I can articulate what I think without insulting anyone...

I'm in an interracial relationship, me being the Australian-born Asian, and my boyfriend being the Papua New Guinean-born Australian. Every relationship/crush I've had.. were all mixed relationships.

My only issue when it comes to my contantly mixed relationships/crushes... I really don't like it if they've gone out with soley asian girls before. You can't accuse them of having an "asian fetish", as fetish implies an abnormality. I can understand if an asian girl is their "type", much in the same way a lot of guys prefer blondes as their "type". But when someone who has gone out with soley asians, and then makes it obvious that they like me, I'm not flattered in the slightest. In fact, it's a massive turnoff.

I might even go as far as saying that it makes me think about why asians are their "type", much in the same way as why a guy would say blondes were their "type", and hence lose respect for them. Isn't it funny. I am dismissing the boy because I think he stereotypes asians, whereas by doing this, I'm stereotyping asians myself. But I reckon I'm pretty accurate, as someone who sticks to one type of person, I dunno, surely you must be attracted to something across all types of people other than what is only skin deep?
Are you filipino?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
hell yeah, Interracial all the way man, there's nothing like getting it on with an asari...:shy::shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)