Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

psycho_mushy

HSC
hahaha yup :)

hey I see mushy got banned... what for now? that nnoying prick

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
euroazns r gorgeus, sigh.....azns r ok as well xcept they all kind of follow the stereotype of being;
short, *its almost a religion of the hair being straightened and dyed, and have those pink light blue morning glory trinkets

uurrgghhh lol
i aint short fo an azn gurl :D i'm taller than most azn guys :p i'm 163cm
yeh i gots my hair straigtened and dyed lol.. yeh that is like a typical stereotype of an azn gurl :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
omg DAZED!!!!! i swear i had that avatar b4!!.. ages ago tho lol..
then i needed a change....... so changed it

kekekeke :p

jus thought u mite of wanted to know thats all

a little lost

relationships pfft
Originally posted by phunky
lol i can imagine!! There aren't that many azns in our school. I don't hang with them- i guess I'm just not into what they are into and since I can't speak the lang properly anyway! But yeah they dress pretty scary sometimes!!!!!!!!
OOh and don't forget the platform shoes!
and azm guys have scary hair! lol
with all ur comments about being able to imbrace ur own culture and be a australian at the same time. I truly wonder if u actually ever listern to urself speak. I mean don't u find it ironic that after all that u end up saying u can't speak chinese properly.

Only by finding inner peace will u be able to live peacefully with others and that does means imbracing ur past as well as ur future.

and for the record i am australian born chinese so i've been here for bascially all of my life. But the thing i understood was that no matter how hard i could not erase the fact that i have an asian hertiage and that it was pretty stupid to not to try and imbrace my own heritage and learn to speak and hopefully read and write in chinese so i can learn more about chinese culture.

MoNNiE

HSC
Interacial relationships are good!
although some of my relatives disapprove of this - protesting that their culture is being lost and being relplaced rapidly.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
every single half breed (someone with parents from 2 totally different cultures) that i know (like teen or lil kid) is absolutely gorgeous..
go the interracial relationships i say! hehehe *ill shut up now*

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by lazychic
OMG i havent posted fo so damn long!! but then again i hav BETTA THINGS TO DO! kakakaka... :p
hmm.. is that stoOpid Lazy ass stil around??
Better things to do? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like what? :p

I havent posted for nearly a month too, to many newbies, too many posts to sort through :(

These newbies could post YOU under the table, and your the queen of spam :p

SpiderMonkey

interracial relationship are great well am skip but i have always wanted to have mixed children cause i think aussie/filipino mix would make some very good looking children :D

well if there are any mixed people here checkout www.mixedfolks.com and you can post your profile there

~juju~

i find it hard to believe that ALL mxed children r gorgeous... however i am yet to meet an ugly mixed person hehe

me chinese and am attracted to azn guyz that r tanned and have fashion sense - cant help it!
but when it comes to love... u cant choose wat colour skin ur soul mate has! (do pplz believe in soulmates or am i just naive?) if ur lucky enuff to find him/her then skin colour shudnt b a factor eh...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by lazychic
omg DAZED!!!!! i swear i had that avatar b4!!.. ages ago tho lol..
then i needed a change....... so changed it

kekekeke :p

jus thought u mite of wanted to know thats all
Originally posted by Lazy
Better things to do? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like what? :p

I havent posted for nearly a month too, to many newbies, too many posts to sort through :(

These newbies could post YOU under the table, and your the queen of spam :p
These are two people I haven't seen in a very long time
What the hell is going on!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hmm and they both happened to come back at the same time :uh: lazy and lazy chick... hmmmmm

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
These are two people I haven't seen in a very long time
What the hell is going on!
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
hmm and they both happened to come back at the same time :uh: lazy and lazy chick... hmmmmm
Perhaps the words your looking for is "Email Notification" :p

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Hmm, mixed kids r really cute even if their parents r ugly.
My nephew is mixed: his MUM is French and his DAD (who is my cousin) is Azn...and he's suchhh a cutieeeee i think 2yrs old now.
My aunt is Viet while her husband, my uncle is convict Aussie.
Wif euroazn girls i think of Lana, the one from Smallville..*sigh*, if only i was more like her

*hopeful*

HSC
asian guyz r cuties.... i dunno wat 1 of the girls wuz goin on bout dat she cant find ne asian guys who dress good etc etc
i alwayz c dem wit their hair fully done, nice clothes n i fink dere nice n i aint even lookn out4 dem
mixed kidz turn out mad like every1 else has been sayn, sorry im a bit slow =p
n 4 krayzie , i dun fink im backward n totally absorbed in my culture... i fink datz wat u said bout curryz in d 'city' heheh noooo way . i need 2 take u out wit me 2 day, find u a normal curry guy :)

phunky

Woah!
This is so old but I got an email the other day like a year later telling me someone replied so i wanted to come andsee whats up now that it's a year since the HSC.

My thoughts about this topic hasn't chnaged much and I find it amusing to see ppl agree/ and disagree with my comments and qoute me on it. Ha. i guess thats what a forum is for and it's cool to see ppl raising their opinions.

I think maybe now that I am a little older I would love to know a little about my culture and neva forget it and remember how to write and stuff but I am still all aussie inside. I have lived here most of my life now and wouldn't want to be anyehere else.

I agree with someone before, it's not that i don't like azn guys... but where i live there aren't many and none which i have met are into the same stuff i am. there are like no azns around here.

on that note, i have been with my aussie-euro boy for <b>3 years and 9 months</b> now and i am as happy as ever. we would have hot arse babies! lol

nice to know this forum is still going strong a year later. i remember how obsessed i was! :)

whaddup03

HSC
hey phunky, you always say your mum doesn't care about who you get married to.......does your dad have say to this ??????????

phunky

My parents are divorced and i haven't seen my dad for 9 years.
but even if they were together he wouldn't have cared.
my whole extneded family loves my boyfriend, my granma absolutely adores him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)