Interview Attire? (1 Viewer)

Krypton

HSC
Hey!

I went out and bought a grey skirt and a matching black blouse for my interview at Newcastle. Is wearing a black blouse a bit too bold since white is usually what everyone wears. Overall I think it looks decent and professional.. But I am confused!! I don't want the interviewers to think I deviate from the norm and am a bit weird. Help pls..

Thankyou

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
White is preferred. But Black works fine provided if the skirt is high wasted, so you can tuck the blouse in and add that effect. Also, wear creamy sort of beige heels. You'll be sure to make an impression. Hair in side bun, or in light wavy curls. Idk up to u really!

+++++++++ purchase a clutch, handbag - get a cheap one from collete. They look good, and are budget friendly.

Good luck in ur interview!! All the best!!!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Walk in with that doctors coat so they know ur for realises. Nah in all seriousness the black and grey skirt is formal enough. GL.

trungduong12

HSC
Better than those wearing jeans and a tshirt to interview :|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
only if you want to look cheap
dat was a cheap ass comment lol
Nah, in all seriousness, I don't believe in frivolous spending, because I analysed Gatsby back to front and I know how that shit is fucked. But yeah, I agree the quality of collette bags may be shit, but it functions in the same way as does say a Michael Kors bag. Fuck materialism bruh coz that shit fucks u up like Gatsby, old sport.

Medman

HSC
If it looks professional it's fine. No one is going to critically analyze your fashion sense as long as it's professional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)