Interview training! All the help you need is available with preparing for interviews! (1 Viewer)

Dream Meteor

HSC
Good luck and congratulations on getting your UMAT results back! :smile:

As you may know, although UMAT is what gets you through the first round, interviews are actually what decides whether you get into medicine/dentistry or not.

UWS's MMIs weigh 2/3 of your final mark, the other 1/3 is your UMAT score.
UNSW's interview weigh as much as the UMAT and ATAR.
And the JMP at University of Newcastle looks at your interview performance above all else once you reach the ATAR and UMAT cutoffs.

As with UMAT, preparation for interview is best if you start early. For most of you who are sitting your HSC in a month, I advise that you may consider having one lesson as soon as possible, and can have the rest of the lessons you need after your HSC is over.

So if you think you might need some help with preparing for the interviews, please read on:

I received interview offers:
- UNSW
- UWS
- University of Newcastle
- University of Adelaide
- Monash Unviersity
- University of Western Australia
- James Cook University

I am available for interview training at:
- Macquaire University Library
- UNSW library
- The State library (Martin Place)
- Hurstville library

I helped writing parts of the MedEntry interview guide, and was trained by Face2Face in 2010/2011 for interview preparation. I also have a comprehensive list of questions (or themes at each station) that they asked in each university in the past three years. Personally, I believe that I have a whole lot that I would like to each you about preparing for them. So if you are interested, or have more questions for me, please PM me for more information.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! ^_^

Last edited:

Dream Meteor

HSC
Re: Interview training! All the help you need is available with preparing for intervi

Looking for just another one or two more students! Thanks! =)

Dream Meteor

HSC
Re: Interview training! All the help you need is available with preparing for intervi

Just one more student now, thank you~ Please send me a private message or email.

Dream Meteor

HSC

UWS interview timeslots are out! Book your preferred time before it's taken!

Dream Meteor

HSC

Congrats on finishing the HSC for a whole bunch of people today - Im still taking interview students. Please PM or email me at dream_meteor@hotmail.com thanks!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)