Interview with Target (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
Today i got an email saying how local stores will be comtacting me about my application for a retail trainee, or something that i applied for , and then 2 hours later i got a phone call from target country , the manager asking me to go to the store for an interview??? Does that mean if i go good in the interview i will get a job or what do u people think it all means?

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
no..

it just means that if you're good you'll advance to the stage where the manager interviews you 1 vs 1.

even then, if you're bad you might'd make the job

good luck

and instead of making a new thread, you should read the thread "Coles myer group interview" this...

Evansy

HSC
Panda Bear said:
no..

it just means that if you're good you'll advance to the stage where the manager interviews you 1 vs 1.

even then, if you're bad you might'd make the job

good luck

and instead of making a new thread, you should read the thread "Coles myer group interview" this...

na this is with the manager, its got nothing to do with any group interviews, the manager of the store was the one who rang me in the first place.
i didnt have to go through any group interviews just an interview over the phone was all i have done. hopefully i will get a retail traineeship out of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)