Intimate Experiences Thread (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
This moment was like a couple of years back when I was in Year10.

It was a summer Friday night, me and a friend of mine went out and met with some other boys. One of them came up to me and said "Rhino, I know a perfect someone for you, she has everything you need, I know how picky you are but she is ideal for you, wanna meet her ?" I replied saying "hell yea!"..

It was a 40 minute drive to the venue, when finally approaching, it was a restaurant which opens at around 8pm-5am. Which is basically a place where drunk people come to sober up, but there she was ! she had the perfect height,perfect width, she had this scent which is indescribable , the presence of her aura nearly made drop to her knees which was something that rarely happens and she was HOT ! I swear she was the hottest thing I ever seen

So we all went back in the car to my friends house. She was sitting right next to me we had some awkward eye contact because I could not keep my eye away from her just because she was that beautiful and we both knew we were going to do something dirty tonight!

We reached my friends house, but I took her to the master bed room. Picked her up and threw her on the bed. I took my shirt off to get comfortable and jumped on the bed..

Then I start to slowly strip her, started to feel her curves...it cane upon the appropriate time that I started to eat her out. We were going at it and thank god I took my shirt off because all the juices were dripping on my body..

It was one of the best nights of my life..but it only lasted once and never got the opportunity again.

So that was the intimate experience I had with a kebab..it was one of the best kebab I ever ate !

sorry, for the bad english...
best bos post 2k15

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
This moment was like a couple of years back when I was in Year10.

It was a summer Friday night, me and a friend of mine went out and met with some other boys. One of them came up to me and said "Rhino, I know a perfect someone for you, she has everything you need, I know how picky you are but she is ideal for you, wanna meet her ?" I replied saying "hell yea!"..

It was a 40 minute drive to the venue, when finally approaching, it was a restaurant which opens at around 8pm-5am. Which is basically a place where drunk people come to sober up, but there she was ! she had the perfect height,perfect width, she had this scent which is indescribable , the presence of her aura nearly made drop to her knees which was something that rarely happens and she was HOT ! I swear she was the hottest thing I ever seen

So we all went back in the car to my friends house. She was sitting right next to me we had some awkward eye contact because I could not keep my eye away from her just because she was that beautiful and we both knew we were going to do something dirty tonight!

We reached my friends house, but I took her to the master bed room. Picked her up and threw her on the bed. I took my shirt off to get comfortable and jumped on the bed..

Then I start to slowly strip her, started to feel her curves...it cane upon the appropriate time that I started to eat her out. We were going at it and thank god I took my shirt off because all the juices were dripping on my body..

It was one of the best nights of my life..but it only lasted once and never got the opportunity again.

So that was the intimate experience I had with a kebab..it was one of the best kebab I ever ate !

sorry, for the bad english...
LOL! I was reading it and I was so into the story. Like omg, the end ruined it lmao, great story [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my UWS iPad using Tapatalk[emoji6]

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
my hand glanced a girl's hand before

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
that one time when I almost sat next to ekman in a movie theatre

but then he moved to the back of the theatre :(((((((((

he had a cameo in the movie anyway so it was all g <333

Swagiel_

HSC
I was seeing this girl that was about 2 years older than me (I'm 18, she's 20) and we met through my cousin. Anyway, there's so many intimate occasions we've had in our intimate friendship but here is one:
She surprised me at my place, (I was literally laying in bed having just woken up and she called me from outside my house) so I invite her in and we watch netflix for a solid 3-4 hours (yeah I know right, netflix and chill) so during that time we would make out and do foreplay which was exciting. Okay, so after we finished netflix and chill she had to get ready for an interview so she was in my room changing so I got inside and start rubbing and kissing her profusely. She eventually goes down on me, but interesting enough she never let me finish in her mouth cause I would make her wait to have sex, ( like to have the upper hand) oh and fuck she suck a mad cock LMAO!
Also, it was pretty hot and heated due to the fact that my dad was in the room next door but I just kinda didn't care (my parents know I've had sex numerous times), pretty sure she moaned pretty loud (the walls are thin)

Fuck I miss the shit we got up to. But to answer why I never had sex with her: I am the kind of bloke that would rather passion sex over meaningless sex

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I was seeing this girl that was about 2 years older than me (I'm 18, she's 20) and we met through my cousin. Anyway, there's so many intimate occasions we've had in our intimate friendship but here is one:
She surprised me at my place, (I was literally laying in bed having just woken up and she called me from outside my house) so I invite her in and we watch netflix for a solid 3-4 hours (yeah I know right, netflix and chill) so during that time we would make out and do foreplay which was exciting. Okay, so after we finished netflix and chill she had to get ready for an interview so she was in my room changing so I got inside and start rubbing and kissing her profusely. She eventually goes down on me, but interesting enough she never let me finish in her mouth cause I would make her wait to have sex, ( like to have the upper hand) oh and fuck she suck a mad cock LMAO!
Also, it was pretty hot and heated due to the fact that my dad was in the room next door but I just kinda didn't care (my parents know I've had sex numerous times), pretty sure she moaned pretty loud (the walls are thin)

Fuck I miss the shit we got up to. But to answer why I never had sex with her: I am the kind of bloke that would rather passion sex over meaningless sex
lol

I'd lose my sex drive if my parents were in the same house and I were to have sex

Ekman

HSC
that one time when I almost sat next to ekman in a movie theatre

but then he moved to the back of the theatre :(((((((((

he had a cameo in the movie anyway so it was all g <333
Aww if you wanted to sit next to me, you should of told me. There was 2.9 spare seats next to me... [emoji126]

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
One time my hand slipped while moving a table and it hit a girl's crotch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)