Introduction to Business Law Mentoring (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
debugz said:
lol i go to evening law classes ... and im not sure who the day time people have, but pam... was rattling off about something, then mentions something along the lines of "as i was reading the consitition to my daughter the other night and quizzing her on it"

rofflage :p

ive always wanted to read the bible begginning to end... but gee, the aus consitituion.. i duno

It's quite a small document.

Jonathan A

HSC
Where was everybody today?????

I was waiting and only 4 people turned up.

I was able to speak to the following tutorial students.

Next week I have requested out of my own time to have a 30min session on IBL. This is not common, but I am committed to ensuring people take advantage of the guidance available. May I stress the common attitude that IBL is in line with Legal Studies is completely wrong. Whilst knowledge is similar, "Law" is more comprehensive than "Legal Studies" which is motivated by social scientific approaches.

So if you do want to come, I would love to have you there. It's entirely voluntary and I encourage it strongly.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
Hey, Jon. My friend has a question about intro to business law, so I'll just post it here, instead of making a new thread.

She wants to know how many pages is the actual constitution of Australia. And where can she get a copy of it.

Thanks if you know the answers :)

She shouldn't have to read the constitution. I am a law student, I still haven't been required to read the constitution other than the mere references to powers of the parliament and courts.

She can download it as debugz suggested or buy a small book at the co-op. Its not a good idea to purchase the constitution from the gov bookshop - it's really not necessary.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Where was everybody today?????

I was waiting and only 4 people turned up.

I was able to speak to the following tutorial students.

Next week I have requested out of my own time to have a 30min session on IBL. This is not common, but I am committed to ensuring people take advantage of the guidance available. May I stress the common attitude that IBL is in line with Legal Studies is completely wrong. Whilst knowledge is similar, "Law" is more comprehensive than "Legal Studies" which is motivated by social scientific approaches.

So if you do want to come, I would love to have you there. It's entirely voluntary and I encourage it strongly.
Sorry i hadnt had a chance to find out when it was our where, so when and where is your next one

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jonathan A said:
It will be either next week or the week after, from about 1:30 to 2pm.
What day and where, or do u not know yet

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
She shouldn't have to read the constitution. I am a law student, I still haven't been required to read the constitution other than the mere references to powers of the parliament and courts.

She can download it as debugz suggested or buy a small book at the co-op. Its not a good idea to purchase the constitution from the gov bookshop - it's really not necessary.
I dunno why she wanted it. Maybe she just wanted more detail about something, i dunno. But the link debugz gave helped :)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jonathan A said:
I have requested a thursday.
Keep us posted, but i probably will go to Troy's one, as i need a lunch break on thursdays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)