Investing (1 Viewer)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Damn.

I needed like 1 stock so bad.
that's usd anyway, 100 aud is worth 70 USD

I'd put my money in Disney stocks and when star wars comes out, it's a fucking boom. same with EA when battlefront comes out.

Tbh you're better off putting shares on index or across an entire field of companies.

astroman

HSC
Thoughts on VW Shares ATM? I've read some articles saying people should invest since after a plummet the shares are going to rise, also take into account how huge a company VW is, owning many other vehicle manufacturers.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Trade shares regularly, 1 or 2 week max hold, do your research, you make bank interest in 2 trades.

Follow 1-2 stocks (that fit your trading style) weekly or even daily for 3-6 months, look at patterns, then you can trade that stock over and over for mostly consistent profit unless the overall share market goes down significantly.

Last edited:

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
thought's on future badgery's creek potential? Yay or nay?
The thing is that the west is going to be BOOM very quickly in the next decade or less. This may be sound stupid but Liverpool is going to become the next CBD. So thats why I plan to buy the my first property Southern-West than any other area with the hopes of a good return when I sell it ;)

Thoughts on VW Shares ATM? I've read some articles saying people should invest since after a plummet the shares are going to rise, also take into account how huge a company VW is, owning many other vehicle manufacturers.
I wouldn't involve myself in VW right now due to their pollution cheating scandal

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, who ever is thinking to get into trading. I recommend a book called ''Intelligent Investor", by Benjamin Graham to get the proper insights and info.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
thought's on future badgery's creek potential? Yay or nay?
Big nay from me.

Too far from main Sydney CBD and gov is already releasing A TON of land for first home owners who are most likely going to be occupants.

Sydney as a whole is a huge risk due to very low rental yields right now due to hyper-capital gains occurring. IMO you're better off investing in other cities with better yields (not brissy or melbourne pl0x) unless you're able to cover the losses in hopes of high capital gains.

if you WERE to buy in sydney, I'd recommend 2nd hand apartments closer to the CBD in good suburbs, anywhere in the north shore with low strata and new inner west developments.

astroman

HSC
Big nay from me.

Too far from main Sydney CBD and gov is already releasing A TON of land for first home owners who are most likely going to be occupants.

Sydney as a whole is a huge risk due to very low rental yields right now due to hyper-capital gains occurring. IMO you're better off investing in other cities with better yields (not brissy or melbourne pl0x) unless you're able to cover the losses in hopes of high capital gains.

if you WERE to buy in sydney, I'd recommend 2nd hand apartments closer to the CBD in good suburbs, anywhere in the north shore with low strata and new inner west developments.
we've got investments in Melb for future developments close to major facilities, we we're gonna invest in parra new apartments but weren't entirely sure which would be better.

silentk99

HSC
Also, who ever is thinking to get into trading. I recommend a book called ''Intelligent Investor", by Benjamin Graham to get the proper insights and info.

Yeah definitely, one of the best books i have read. Even security analysis, the detailed one is brilliant.

scarlettSmith

HSC
For daily updates and daily ongoing in stock market, I would like to recommend Kalkine Media for stock market news.
Also I like investopedia and hotcooper for live updates in asx stock market

vernburn

HSC
Its only going to keep happening with different stocks people can make big money
Investing in the stock market in general has changed a lot over the past 10 years (especially the last 5) and I think this was just a sign that times are changing

Qeru

HSC
Investing in the stock market in general has changed a lot over the past 10 years (especially the last 5) and I think this was just a sign that times are changing
Im not that big of an expert on the stock market, but would you say it's a lot more accesible to people who aren't like multi-millionaires?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)