• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

IP Help and Discussion (3 Viewers)

*Flutterby*

note to neone who wants to write their own... DO NOT LISTEN TO EVERYTHING EVERY PERSON SAYS they are all stupid and cant agree so grrr

HSC
Oh God
my class is so so so bad
i think everyone is behind.
I'm doin an applied research project and I'm trying to think of a question for it as we speak:eek:
i think only one girl in my class has done a bit on it... shes doing theatre criticism. Basically my whole class is screwed in both this and GPs
we have a process diary check on monday.....
nooooooo.....

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by kalinda
end of term my ip is due
and my teacher has now decided to change my idea to some mushy crap
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
whats ur monologue about??? coz i know how much u hate mushy crap. lol

I think it's good that ours is due this term, even though I'm pulling my hair out, it'll be all over and done with so we can focus on GP and trials.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by miss_unsquiggle
Oh God
my class is so so so bad
i think everyone is behind.
I'm doin an applied research project and I'm trying to think of a question for it as we speak:eek:
i think only one girl in my class has done a bit on it... shes doing theatre criticism. Basically my whole class is screwed in both this and GPs
we have a process diary check on monday.....
nooooooo.....

DW hun, I just changed my thesis... im FUKED! can i say that?? FUKD!

kalinda

HSC
we have our monitoring on tuesday and i havent finished learning my lines ad i have to fix up my journal
yay

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
after youve finished it... we needed to submit rationales at diff. stages, but at the end, you write it from that perspective. Its like a Reflection Statement but considerably SMALLER! :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
grrr are u serious? that's what i thought, but now my teacher is telling me that it has to be written as u embark on the project. Do i have permission to kill her? lol

I'm taking ur word for it will

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
My green mile one is slowly progressing into something I can be proud of, but to tell you the truth I haven't finished writing it, it's 9 pages long at the moment and when I finish it could be about 20mins! well then I have cut it down to under 8 and then get it perfect, arghh!

*Flutterby*

ive rewritten mine and i m so much happier with the final product i have now then with what i had before
i even had a political message in the end now :D

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Originally posted by TheBirdMustFly
My green mile one is slowly progressing into something I can be proud of, but to tell you the truth I haven't finished writing it, it's 9 pages long at the moment and when I finish it could be about 20mins! well then I have cut it down to under 8 and then get it perfect, arghh!
Under 8 pages!?!? Ummm, dude. That would still run for 20 mins. Mine was originally 5 pages (1.5 spaced) and is 2.5 and runs JUUUUSSST under 8mins. Something tells me you're going to have to do one big cull!
Where did I put that chainsaw...

:chainsaw:

Yup. Here we go...feel free to borrow it anytime, still has a bit of bloody from mine... lol

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Hmmm. I didn't know that. Wow. This new forum format is trippy.

Just a question: Those people doing performance for you IP, are you using recorded sound/music perchance...or know of someone who is?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I'm a bit annoyed about my IP really. I wrote my own... well sorta... I'm doing Joan of Arc and I took bits out of the actualll play and added them but 80% of it is mine. Reasons I'm annoyed-
1) My teacher practically chose it for me and pressured me into it and I dont even believe in my character when I'm plaing her which is a bad thing

2)I wanted to do Set Design, which I should have done but didn't :(

3) My teacher has favourites. Last holidays I spent all my time focusing on my IP (which was hard cos I have 3 majors). and I spent 6hrs building this big platform with a stake on it that I was using. Long story short- when we got back we were assessed on our progress and I was the only one with a pretty much finished monologue (was still in draft stage but I at least had a complete one) and I didnt need to use a script to perform it, I had rough costume ideas and my staging done.... Mark- Lowest, teacher didnt like the prop (really hurt cos I'd put so uch energy into it) and didnt like anyhting about it... SHE BLOODY CHOSE IT FOR ME!!!!
That an she approved the script I'd written before hand :mad: :mad: :mad: Ha I feel much better now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)