Ipad or paper notes (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
Should I use an iPad or paper notes? I use paper notes at school, and then I use an iPad when I study at home. Is it more effective to use paper notes for school and home or continue utilizing the iPad?

dannyo1

HSC
Personal preference. Keep in mind that the HSC will be handwritten though so make sure you don't fall out of practice.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Should I use an iPad or paper notes? I use paper notes at school, and then I use an iPad when I study at home. Is it more effective to use paper notes for school and home or continue utilizing the iPad?
Depends on subjects, subjects that require precise handwritten diagrams are better handwritten. Subjects where there is a lot of note taking e.g. humanities then typing is better. I personally handwrote Maths notes and typed every other subject. I occasionally would use handwritten notes for physics because the teacher would love to draw diagrams on the board and these were difficult to replicate on the computer.

If you do type your notes, use a font that isn't the default Calibri / Segoe font, genuinely pick a font that is easy to read in large chunks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)