• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IPL-Cricket (1 Viewer)

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
This is probably the best thing that ever came out of India after Gandhi. Amazing aussie players are now begging to play in an Indian club LOL!

Thankfully England still has class and refused its players to play in IPL ;)

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
PrinceHarry said:
Thankfully England still has class and refused its players to play in IPL ;)
thats cause the players are so crap they cant afford to loose any. lol

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
siddharthlaha said:
thats cause the players are so crap they cant afford to loose any. lol
Andrew Flintoff, Kevin Pietersen. Two world class players I know of in the English team who perform really well in international cricket. You were being ambiguous?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Flintoff is past it but yeah. Vaughn and collingwood aren't bad

Muz4PM

HSC
Flintoff has been out recently with an ankle injury I think? He wasn't in their test team.

Yeah, I guess for IPL England could put forword Collingwood, Pietersen, Flintoff and probably Shah.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i was kinda kidding. i lived in england for a part of my life, so i support them. sorry.

what team does Dimitri mascharanas (sorry if i spelt that wrong) play for ?

Last edited:

AnandDNA

HSC
Deccan put on a gud score afta coz of Sharma. bt its a shame that Sehwag ticked on today :( . So disappointed with Afridi, for some reason i had that feeling that he was gonna do shit since he came on tha field. neway Im still supporting Deccan :D

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
AnandDNA said:
Deccan put on a gud score afta coz of Sharma. bt its a shame that Sehwag ticked on today :( . So disappointed with Afridi, for some reason i had that feeling that he was gonna do shit since he came on tha field. neway Im still supporting Deccan :D
same lah , cuz i was actually born there

AnandDNA

HSC
Mumbai v Chennai
Pretty exciting match, both teams made very gud scores. raina is the next star for India , i believe if he plays this way. I still cant believe Mumbai put up a gud fight, i thought they wud be thrashed seeing the score of Chennai. Tonight is Deccan Chargers v Rajasthan :). GO DECCAN :D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
AnandDNA said:
Mumbai v Chennai
Pretty exciting match, both teams made very gud scores. raina is the next star for India , i believe if he plays this way. I still cant believe Mumbai put up a gud fight, i thought they wud be thrashed seeing the score of Chennai. Tonight is Deccan Chargers v Rajasthan :). GO DECCAN :D
deccan suck they havent won a game and laxman is a shitty captain
GO KOLKATA:D

cravingforpizza

HSC
i think chennai is so gunna win....
awesome team man
hussey, hayden, dhoni and murali...
they already won 2 matches....

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
cravingforpizza said:
i think chennai is so gunna win....
awesome team man
hussey, hayden, dhoni and murali...
they already won 2 matches....
its really hard to say atm who is going to win considering many of the high profile players are leaving to play their respective international cricket. Teams that would seem to have monstrous figures in their side like Chennai would be shattered when they lose hayden, dhoni, murali etc maybe a team might be coming last but if their team remains untouched, they probably stand a greater chance of taking out the IPL!

AnandDNA

HSC
Damn cant believe Deccan lost again, they put up a real gud score :(. why did Laxman have to bowl symonds last ova there were other experienced bowlers that could've bowled:angry: . Laxman is a shit captain, deccan would'nt have put up a 200+ score if it wasnt for Symonds and gilly helping laxman out:mad:

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
awesome match from what i have heard. unlucky that i fell asleep on the couch and missed everything after the 15th over in the chargers' innings.
i must say that shane warne has proven that he is still one of the greats even in t20 cricket. his form has been spectacular, taking wickets, restricting runs, organising his team on the field, coaching and even producing the goods with the bat.
imo, hes done spectacular things with the team he has despite the fact that the owners paid the least to buy the team.

i went for the chargers, but it looks like they are a lost cause. kolkata and rajastan royals ftw.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
cricinfo reckons theres gonna be an EPL (english version of the IPL). i recko nthat cud be betta than this considering their is already a large fanbase for the cities there (ie from the football)

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Chris. said:
wtf harbajhan hit sreesanth?

LOL
Now people will really start hating him, as if the issue in Australia wasn't enough. Dickfu*k is a disgrace to all other punjabi people who have to put up with pieces of shit like him. He should be banned from the sport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)