• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

IPT major project.. (1 Viewer)

len-dawg

HSC
heys guys i have just started yr 12 and we have to do a major project..which i have no idea what to do could you please help me :)

crazathiest

HSC
I'm doing a project now, but I don't think it was classified as 'major'

K

katie_tully

Don't try and do anything ambitious if you've got an otherwise heavy study schedule.
And if you're going to do a TV cabinet like 99% of HSC students do, make sure it's better than everybody elses. Also making sure the doors open and close properly.

Make something you want/need, as you'll find if you're making something you can use, you'll put so much more effort in.

K

katie_tully

You are so right. I was thinking I was in Industrial Tech.

danz90

HSC
Yeah there is a major project as a core part of the subject... for us its a 30% weighted assessment task... and is due in september, but she gave us the assignment at the beginning of the year. You basically design your own information system project...

I'm creating a new movie promotions system... including trailer, website, promotional CD, surveys, database... etc etc

Hazaroth

HSC
You'll need to give us a little more details as to what your project entails. Without knowing anything about your project, it's much harder to help you out. The actual task sheet would be great, but any information is good. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)