IPT marks? How were they everybody? (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
i was getting like 60% on all my ipt exams and then magic got 87 in my hsc exam and 83 in assesment

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
joe_m_2000 said:
dats heaps good seraph
can u give me advice of how 2 do well in IPT?

k ill give u quick advice , im sure you probably already know this

get the syllabus for IPT , make notes on every dot point , you know how it says Students Learn to ... try to make these points into actual questions.... (this is just for putting what youve learnt into practice)

this is basically what i did throughout the year..

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Seraph said:
k ill give u quick advice , im sure you probably already know this

get the syllabus for IPT , make notes on every dot point , you know how it says Students Learn to ... try to make these points into actual questions.... (this is just for putting what youve learnt into practice)

this is basically what i did throughout the year..
do u still have ur notes??

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
joe_m_2000 said:
wow excellent sydneypheonix
how did u manage 2 get such a high mark?
was it hard 2 do?
I did in TAFE because school wouldn't let me go over 12U.
The key to band 6 that suited me was thorough researches for assignment to make sure you top assignment placing,, and doing lots of practice papers and going through them over and over again. Don't try to write as much as suggested answer cause they are nightmare, but make sure before exam that your answer contains all the key point of the suggested answer.
I did most of my study during the last week, and though it is not really desirable to leave it up that late, it is never too late. But if you do start late, you have to think seriously about going over 10 hours a day.
During the exam, don't go over the time limits-1 and half minute for multiple choice, 18 mins for next 4 core question and 36 minutes for options. And don't put your pen down until the final second. During my exam it was the Melbourne Cup day half the kids left by about half-time for bets and nobody except me stayed for last half-hour. I was shocked beyond my belief.

Trev

stix
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
do u still have ur notes??
ditto, does any1 hav dotpoint notes for ipt? we'd both appreciate them! :uhhuh:
and also, what raw marks do you think you would have got (the people that got 90+, specifically anyone that got 94/95?) from our school a guy came 9th in the state, and his mark was 96 he sed...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
I did in TAFE because school wouldn't let me go over 12U.
The key to band 6 that suited me was thorough researches for assignment to make sure you top assignment placing,, and doing lots of practice papers and going through them over and over again. Don't try to write as much as suggested answer cause they are nightmare, but make sure before exam that your answer contains all the key point of the suggested answer.
I did most of my study during the last week, and though it is not really desirable to leave it up that late, it is never too late. But if you do start late, you have to think seriously about going over 10 hours a day.
During the exam, don't go over the time limits-1 and half minute for multiple choice, 18 mins for next 4 core question and 36 minutes for options. And don't put your pen down until the final second. During my exam it was the Melbourne Cup day half the kids left by about half-time for bets and nobody except me stayed for last half-hour. I was shocked beyond my belief.
yeah sydneypheonix do u still have study notes???
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)