IPT: Multiple choice (1 Viewer)

DJP92

HSC
how on earth do some of you guys remember what you put down for each question? thats insane.
yeah my A's were in the 2nd column. so glad someone else got that haha.

Dreams

HSC
how on earth do some of you guys remember what you put down for each question? thats insane.
Those 3 a's in a row were quite obvious

and i have the question booklet in front of me - ur allowed to take it home

xFusion

HSC
Circle all answers in your answer booklet at the end lol.

driaxx

HSC
q 2 is A or B ?

Q 13.

A or C which one is it? i put C

Q 14

what did you guys put i put B as above??

Q 16

i dont understand how 16 is C?
They both do searches, isn't it either B or D (i had D)
Q2 is A i'm pretty sure. They probably expected people to get confused with 'requirements prototype' but as a whole it's made to plan the new system.

13. is A.. It's definitely not C - RFID are those things that they put in books, those metal things so they beep if they're not deactivated when you leave the store. In that case it would definitely be broadband, and if not that maybeee D but I doubt it.

14. I put B i thought that A had to do with optical fiber but may be wrong.

16. guess, i dont even remember learning it.

HSC
13 is A

14 is A (the ends are called TERMINATORS, self explanatory)

I put 16 as C

I put 12 as A, voice is digitised when you transmit using VOIP, not when you receive it
With 12 it's ambiguous because your computer still reads it as digital. It should've been more specific

It's only analog when it goes from the mic to the computer and computer to speakers

Dreams

HSC
With 12 it's ambiguous because your computer still reads it as digital. It should've been more specific

It's only analog when it goes from the mic to the computer and computer to speakers
yeah it was a terrible question when you think about it

oh well

Dreams

HSC
Q2 is A i'm pretty sure. They probably expected people to get confused with 'requirements prototype' but as a whole it's made to plan the new system.

13. is A.. It's definitely not C - RFID are those things that they put in books, those metal things so they beep if they're not deactivated when you leave the store. In that case it would definitely be broadband, and if not that maybeee D but I doubt it.

14. I put B i thought that A had to do with optical fiber but may be wrong.

16. guess, i dont even remember learning it.
The actual bus cable would fit the answer B, not the terminators at the end.

HSC
And with 14, they should've specified it as either a terminator or router.. god I hate IPT multi-choice

Dreams

HSC
Since there was two at the ends of the cable you'd assume terminator. Meh. Was a very dumb test

driaxx

HSC
And with 14, they should've specified it as either a terminator or router.. god I hate IPT multi-choice
Ohh okay now i see what i got confused with... lol ipt multiple choice is terrible compared to other subjects.

and yeah if they specified it as a terminator i would've known to put B! when you're under pressure you don't look at the question properly i guess.

Dreams

HSC
19 was fkn gay.

I put B but it was like, 'B OR D, OMG /STRESS'

HSC
yeah 14 is B man come on
how are you sure of 19?
Just saw communications on Sam D's book where the transmitter was in place of Network interface card and receiver was in place of Ethernet connection and destination in place of Sam's webmail account

might be a mistake in the print
B meant to be Ethernet Connection and not cable so they might ditch the question

Dreams

HSC
I thought that it was wrong. If it was connection i would have chosen it straight away, but the cable is the medium not the receiever :/

Can anyone else give insight to 14?

HSC
Anyone got an answer for question 10? I put A as a schema and data dictionary are classified as metadata.

xFusion

HSC
I thought that it was wrong. If it was connection i would have chosen it straight away, but the cable is the medium not the receiever :/

Can anyone else give insight to 14?
Yeah, I though it was the medium too =/
I picked C :( Hope they accept any of them lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)