IPT - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

NdaisabaH

HSC
What did everyone else get for the multiple choice?
1) A
2) A
3) B
4) D
5) A
6) A
7) A
8) C
9) D
10) C
11) D
12) C
13) D
14) C
15) C
16) B
17) B
18) B
19) C
20) B

gsccrepping

HSC
N/A
1. B
2. A
3. B
4. D
5. A
6. A
7. A
8. C
9. D
10. cant remember tbh (i think C)
11. C
12. C
13. B
14. C
15. C
16. D
17. B
18. A
19. C
20. B

swagmeister

HSC
What did people get for the reliability of the employees details in the database one?

Was it weekly backups, or checking the data would be correct yearly?

I went with the backups because it said reliability and not something like data validity, integrity, accuracy etc

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What did people get for the reliability of the employees details in the database one?

Was it weekly backups, or checking the data would be correct yearly?

I went with the backups because it said reliability and not something like data validity, integrity, accuracy etc
Was one of the answers for that question reviewing details yearly and a virus check up each day?

I put backups weekly.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
How about when the person click on the movie name?

Was analysing the first in order? It can't be collecting right?

The answer I put was Analysing, Organising, and then I don't remember what came next.

swagmeister

HSC
Can anyone explain why the one about the feasibility study or requirements report was a feasibility study?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Why do you think it's feasibility study?

swagmeister

HSC
Why do you think it's feasibility study?
Because the whole analysing the existing system thing isn't part of a requirements report, but it is part of economic feasibility -

Plus check the syllabus for what the requirements report includes, that statement clearly went beyond it!

Found this description of a feasibility study report here:

"In its simplest form, a Feasibility Study represents a definition of a problem or opportunity to be studied, an analysis of the current mode of operation, a definition of requirements, an evaluation of alternatives, and an agreed upon course of action."

Sounds almost exactly like the question, doesn't it?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Because the whole analysing the existing system thing isn't part of a requirements report, but it is part of economic feasibility -

Plus check the syllabus for what the requirements report includes, that statement clearly went beyond it!

Found this description of a feasibility study report here:

"In its simplest form, a Feasibility Study represents a definition of a problem or opportunity to be studied, an analysis of the current mode of operation, a definition of requirements, an evaluation of alternatives, and an agreed upon course of action."

Sounds almost exactly like the question, doesn't it?
I think I chose requirements report because in the question it included "purpose" and that's what a requirements report does, but the rest aren't, it could be a feasbility study, but from what I know, a feasbility study anaylses a number of potential solutions, and doesn't look at the purpose.

swagmeister

HSC
I think I chose requirements report because in the question it included "purpose" and that's what a requirements report does, but the rest aren't, it could be a feasbility study, but from what I know, a feasbility study anaylses a number of potential solutions, and doesn't look at the purpose.
Yeah, really badly worded question. Honestly I hate that kind of thing, because it means state rankers are determined by guessing as neither options fit the question perfectly...

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah, really badly worded question. Honestly I hate that kind of thing, because it means state rankers are determined by guessing as neither options fit the question perfectly...
What did you put for the order of the processes when the person clicks on the movie name? Did you put Analysing, Organising...?

asdfasdfer

HSC
Multiple choice wasn't too bad, the hardest questions IMO were the one about how a client connects a server (I put NIC), the switch question (stupid options, I had connecting to another computer or something), and the SSL one because I totally forgot what SSL does, that being said I think honestly I think i'll be getting 20/20 or 10/20 lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)