• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ipt predictions / thoughts (6 Viewers)

FudiddidoAdrian

HSC
yikes really tf? ok im a fucking 16/20 now 😥, damn ok mb i thought these questions were straightforward and i doubled check with my teacher and he said i was right, but maybe i'm tweaking? aight whatever, hopefully the b6 is on for both of us 🙏 thanks for letting me know though
haha same bro I did my mc in like 3 mins cus I thought it was easy O well. Thank you hope we both achieve b6 .

FudiddidoAdrian

HSC
how? doesn't volume literally refer to testing the system at maximum user capacity which would happen in this scenario?
bro i thought u were trolling lowkey, it's B lol?
well i put it into gemini ai and it said c so im not sure. My friend also did C and his rank 1. i think it can be C cus its possibly about users and fast response time rather then focusing on server crashing? idk man i didnt ask him why it was C lol mb

igor9

HSC
well i put it into gemini ai and it said c so im not sure. My friend also did C and his rank 1. i think it can be C cus its possibly about users and fast response time rather then focusing on server crashing? idk man i didnt ask him why it was C lol mb
i put it into GPT 4 and it said B so we are kinda in a pickle now

igor9

HSC
bro i think we are actually deeping an ipt multi choice q2 😭 atp i dont care bro but i usually get 18/20 for multi choice for half yearlies and CSSA trials so i will be pissed if i actually did shit

FudiddidoAdrian

HSC
bro i think we are actually deeping an ipt multi choice q2 😭 atp i dont care bro but i usually get 18/20 for multi choice for half yearlies and CSSA trials so i will be pissed if i actually did shit
there could be a possibility both r correct they have done this b4 btw

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
even better for me i just hope its B

@jimmysmith560 could you help us here?
View attachment 45481
We know that volume data is designed to ensure that the system meets its requirements when processes are subjected to large volumes of data. 200000 users using the system simultaneously implies a large volume of data. We also know that volume data measures response time and this can be linked with the stimulus as the developer wants to ensure fast response times. This interpretation is more consistent with Option B, making it the likely correct answer.

igor9

HSC
there could be a possibility both r correct they have done this b4 btw
ur right about 10 D btw, damn i really did an oopsie during the exam 😭. and yeah we both got like 17/20 then, bro these stupid nuance questions got to me, like q16 and q10, but oh well can't do much now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)