IPT Trials 2013! (1 Viewer)

lolwot

HSC
What has everyone done so far, or what are you guys going to do to study for it?

I've done like 2 CSSA past papers and that is it really... I'm waiting till Friday aftertoon and the weekend to really get into it.

authenticity

Povo Child
HSC
honestly, i haven't done any past papers. In my defense, I'm going accelerated and we still haven't even started on our last option topic LOL. Can't properly do past papers when we haven't even finished learning all the topics. But i do have notes on the other topics (Y)

CloudDeter

HSC
Just reading over the Excel book and notes and hopefully getting all the information into my head.

CloudDeter

HSC
Went alright. The test was a bit dodgy though, more social and ethical questions.

lolwot

HSC
I ended up doing the Independent paper, some dodgy questions there... especially in the multiple choice.

WeaselPowa

HSC
Went alright. The test was a bit dodgy though, more social and ethical questions.
Yeah it was really dodgy :L
We didn't draw a single diagram in the test (I really was hoping for there to be diagram questions) ):

viennawu

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
do u guys have copies of the 2013 catholic ipt trialss?? anyhelp would be appreciated thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)