• transaction system
  • or multi- media
?????????????????

not to sure but i know for a fact were doing AMS:read: :hammer:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
TPS is alright ... my class did it.
AMS is apparently difficult so we didn't pick it.

It is quite regretful your class elected not to do multimedia, a great elective.

mijoe

HSC
AMS isn't too hard, you learn about how factories operate pretty much. Actuators/Sencors Damping, Noise etc. We just watched loads of Car manufacturing video as scenarios. Multimedia isn't that great but isn't too hard.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
mijoe said:
AMS isn't too hard, you learn about how factories operate pretty much. Actuators/Sencors Damping, Noise etc. We just watched loads of Car manufacturing video as scenarios. Multimedia isn't that great but isn't too hard.
It's like engineering lol.

hollyy. said:
im doing multimedia and TPS, multimedia is the best tho
Agreed.

Hellcat

HSC
I'm doing TPS and thats ok I guess.. I'm also doing Multimedia, I love that!! it fits so well since I'm doing Indust Tech Multimedia and the content overlaps well. Gives a good advantage in exams, I remember sitting my trials and getting a really good mark as I added some of my knowlage from IPT :D

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Hellcat said:
I'm doing TPS and thats ok I guess.. I'm also doing Multimedia, I love that!! it fits so well since I'm doing Indust Tech Multimedia and the content overlaps well. Gives a good advantage in exams, I remember sitting my trials and getting a really good mark as I added some of my knowlage from IPT :D
Remembering formulas was the hardest part in multimedia.
I have a bad memory so everyday is like a brand new day!! :D
Content overlapping is the best and this is often a good way of learning because you question and compare the same content in different subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)