IPT (1 Viewer)

Shenanigan

HSC
Hello all. So.. IPT is on Tuesday and I only scored 51% for my trial exam... I've gotten band 6 notes off my friend and was wondering how I could cram for it. Should I just memorise his notes and do past papers?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Finally, best wishes to everyone sitting their final exams!! <3

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Do past papers only when you have finished cramming your notes. No point in doing past papers if you haven't nailed the fundamentals first.

Shenanigan

HSC
Ok thank you for the advice. Also i dont think ill be able to cram all my notes within 3 days. Is there anything I should focus my 'cramming' on?
Thanks!:)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If you're getting 51% then it means you don't have the grasp of the fundamental concepts so I'd focus on getting those definitions/etc downpat. The higher mark areas from extended response come from being able to apply those fundamental concepts/definitions/etc. and whilst they can pay dividends, focusing on the basics first would be my suggestion since it's easier to excel at those MCs.

On a side note, if you got 51%, do you know which areas you did well/badly in (i.e. either by topic or by type of response) as this will help guide how you can better prep.

Shenanigan

HSC
thank you for the reply :) just finished the exam.. -- probably scored like 60 something % raw lol...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I realise my post probably wasn't timely enough to be helpful but anyway, best wishes! Not much you can do now so good luck with your other exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)