Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
No, people don't want to hear controversial and unjust stories. They want someone they can blame and can lay the world's problems at their feet rather than actually take responsiblity for themselves and their actions. And the way the media is doing that is by giving them an example of someone who does things differently. Controversy and injustice to our point-of-view creates a schism and in that void between us and them, you start to get anger, resentment and hate, and attitude of "they're different so they must be bad".
soo....are you saying that differences, such as, oh say, the harsh treatment of women, is fine? or is this beyond things discussed here?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
No, people don't want to hear controversial and unjust stories. They want someone they can blame and can lay the world's problems at their feet rather than actually take responsiblity for themselves and their actions. And the way the media is doing that is by giving them an example of someone who does things differently.
What actions are we (Not you, rather the countries fighting islamic terrorsits) responsible for? regarding this article, its Iran to blaim and the islamic teachings, for the unjust treatment of its own people. But when i am talking about islam overrall, they are the cause of majority of problems in the world. We blaim them , because they are the root of it problem, its justifiable to blaiming them.

Sure you can keep repeating its the medias fault , for showing something "differnt". But the word "differnt" is such a euphonium, for the cruel reality of the situation. the world can just keep egnoring the barberic treatment of people in those countries, or the wide spread terrorist teaching, saying they are different so its ok. But when these things that are done "differently", split out into other countries ei , london , the US in the forms on terrorist attacks, then we have every right to care and put a stop to it.

And when i hear that a 16 year old is hanged for self-defence, i dotn give a fuck that you think its ok because its differnt, i want to put a stop to those barberians.

Controversy and injustice to our point-of-view creates a schism and in that void between us and them, you start to get anger, resentment and hate, and attitude of "they're different so they must be bad".Well apparently you don't. In the majority of thrads on Islam you seem to let your contempt of them take hold, and you're putting words in my mouth, something I really don't appreciate.
Buddhas are also differnt, but i have nothign against them , because they dont promote killings of people. Theres a differnce between someone having differnt beliefs, and someone haveing different beliefs that promote killings.

I never said Islam is a perfect religion, I clearly said "it's peace-based, but it's the interpretation of it that matters" in more than one thread.
yes but your implying that its not theit fault for the interpretations, and what they do should be egnored because its differnt and i dotn understand

If you actually read it properly, you would know precisely what I'm saying: that the mass population of Muslims DO NOT like terrorism. It the Fundamentalist Muslims who have the problem, but suspicion sticks like tar.
majority are not terrorst, but when theres hundreds of thousands , maybe millions of muslims, who would be ok with terrorst attacks, because they see it as freedom fighting, or killing non-muslims , to save islam. Its a large enough number to say that islam teaching are to blaim.

So instead of putting words in my mouth, READ WHAT I SAY and don't try to find any hidden meaning in it. If I were like you, I would come to the conclusion that all Russians are racsists based on what you say. You're doing the exact same thing: all terrorists are Muslims, so therefore all Muslims must be terrorists. If that were the case, explain to me the IRA? Were they Muslims? Shining Path? Aum Shinrikyo? Timothy McVeigh? All accused terrorists. None are Muslims. So to you, does that mean all Irishmen, Shintos, Japanese and Americans are terrorists? Because if you don't think they are,
When u named single individuals who did terrorsits acts, theres a big differnce between 1 person and hundereds of thousands/millions who commit terrorist acts. Muslims all read from the same book, the quran. But when that book allows so many people to interpret it in \a way that allows killing of non-muslims, even though alot of others dont, and then claiming its a perfect book and nothign wrong with it, its obviously not true. And the islamic teaching are the major problem.

what right do you have to say all Muslims are terrorists?
Now whos putting words in my mouth. I never said all muslims are terrorists, i said islam is the cause of terrorism , and produces very large amount of terrorists, and promotes hatered of non-muslim people.

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
SashatheMan said:
Buddhas are also differnt, but i have nothign against them , because they dont promote killings of people. Theres a differnce between someone having differnt beliefs, and someone haveing different beliefs that promote killings.
No, it's not the beliefs that promote the killings - it's the way the beliefs are INTERPRETED that induces such killings, as I believe Argonaut was trying to say.

SashatheMan said:
majority are not terrorst, but when theres hundreds of thousands , maybe millions of muslims, who would be ok with terrorst attacks, because they see it as freedom fighting, or killing non-muslims , to save islam. Its a large enough number to say that islam teaching are to blaim.

When u named single individuals who did terrorsits acts, theres a big differnce between 1 person and hundereds of thousands/millions who commit terrorist acts. Muslims all read from the same book, the quran. But when that book allows so many people to interpret it in \a way that allows killing of non-muslims, even though alot of others dont, and then claiming its a perfect book and nothign wrong with it, its obviously not true. And the islamic teaching are the major problem.
And how many times has the Bible been used to kill "in God's name"? You say that the Qu'ran is the source of the government sentencing people to death, thus it is the Islamic religion's fault.
So, you also say that the Bible is the source of (some) Europeans death penalty, and thus it is in fact Christianity's fault that Europeans sentence people to death?

TerrbleSpellor said:
You know, every week thousands of news articles are released showing Buddhists cutting their daughters throats, and those bloody Mormons stoning their fellow bretheren! And we can't forget the hurray christnas (sp?), why.. they shoot people who don't cover up properly.... And then there’s the freaking agnostics.. why they drive planes into buildings!
You ignorant person! Perhaps you have seen the media promoting "look, these religions do this"? It is not the religions, but the cultures! Hare Krishna, Buddhists, etc. - it's the culture, not specifically the religion! There IS a difference.

davin

HSC
N/A
there is a big difference between killing in self-defence and murdering someone outright.

the issue is islamic law and how it is enforced even though it is very harsh on women is an element of both the religion and how it is applied.

generally speaking, while christian law is in points very harsh, these harsh elements have been generally removed

Pubert

HSC
davin said:
there is a big difference between killing in self-defence and murdering someone outright.

the issue is islamic law and how it is enforced even though it is very harsh on women is an element of both the religion and how it is applied.

generally speaking, while christian law is in points very harsh, these harsh elements have been generally removed
Are you just acting stupid? Or are you really?

Firstly, don't just say Islamic law says this is right without saying where in the Quran, or even providing the slightest of proof.

Can I emphasize this anymore? THERE IS NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT CURRENTLY PRACTISES ISLAMIC LAW, and there hasn't been for a while.

Find me PROOF that Islamic law is biased against women. And don't, say look what Iran or other countries do to women but not men, this cannot be proof as they are not Islamic governments and don't enforce Islamic law.

If what hapened in that article is true (not saying it isn't), then i use that as proof that Iran doesn't practice Islamic law.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Pubert said:
Are you just acting stupid? Or are you really?

Firstly, don't just say Islamic law says this is right without saying where in the Quran, or even providing the slightest of proof.

Can I emphasize this anymore? THERE IS NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD THAT CURRENTLY PRACTISES ISLAMIC LAW, and there hasn't been for a while.
they base their government laws on the quran, and islam beleifs. if you want proof compare the two.

Find me PROOF that Islamic law is biased against women.
look in the quran , numorous verses show so , and then look at iran and saudi arabia , and tell me if women are treated properly.

And don't, say look what Iran or other countries do to women but not men, this cannot be proof as they are not Islamic governments and don't enforce Islamic law.
what do u mean they are not islamic governements, they all follow islam to the full extent, and they incorporate all the laws from islam to run their country.

If what hapened in that article is true (not saying it isn't), then i use that as proof that Iran doesn't practice Islamic law
i use it as proof that is it.

and one more thing, your a moron.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
guess who's back
back again
sohas back
tell a friend
guess whos back
guess whos back
guess whos back...

de nene

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
davin said:

yes, the killing of people in the bible, is not followed. and it never sais kill the dis-beleivers, like it does in the quran in the hundreds of verses,.

theres a big difference. btw i am not defending the bible, i am opposed to it aswell, but atleast it doesnt promote terrorism and disbeleivers being killed

davin

HSC
N/A
ok, i will revise.... that sharia, which wikipedia defines as islamic law, has been used in defense of such things as stonings for adultry
though i will concede that its implementation is a big part of it, i would then ask....if its implemented in such a way that it creates such a false impression of the religion, then why not the large outcry from the entire islamic community for the destruction of the religious concepts?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
guess who's back
back again
sohas back
tell a friend
guess whos back
guess whos back
guess whos back...

de nene
Luck you don't live in Iran, but in Australia, where people can live peacefully and not being affraid to be raped or sentened to a hanging or stoning

Pubert

HSC
No where in the Quran does it say anything to what they have enforced onto that girl. Prove me wrong you dumbass.

You are a racist stobburn fool who enjoys stirring shit for pointless reasons. If you did have any knowledge of what Islam preachers rather than looking at those who claim to practise it then you would not be talking in such a way.

But hey, who can blame you, your a fucking ratard.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
THE HANGING officials hang the girl up on bondage type kinky sex ropes (those black ones), and then the iranian PM will go and rape the victim and say that by being raped by officials they are purified and can go to heaven after being raped and hanged >.<

Pubert

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
People, "you can say all what joo wanna say" (for better use of an african american saying) but at the end of the day.... IRAN IS HANGING A WOMEN WHO DEFENDED HERSELF FROM RAPE. IRAN IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY. They DERIDE this law, from their ISLAMIC BACKGROUND.

Thankyou, now go eat a donkeys arse.
Where is your proof?

They claim to be a proper Islamic country yet they do a thing like this which is completely contradictory.

I cannot prove what isn't in the Quran, meaning i cannot show you where in the Quran it doesen't say to do a thing like this.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
bananasmoothy said:
No, it's not the beliefs that promote the killings - it's the way the beliefs are INTERPRETED that induces such killings, as I believe Argonaut was trying to say.
yes, so if a million muslims interpret it that way , that killing is ok, do you think maybe its a problem?

And how many times has the Bible been used to kill "in God's name"? You say that the Qu'ran is the source of the government sentencing people to death, thus it is the Islamic religion's fault.
you tell me how many times? and how many times does it say kill dis-believers and be reawrded in the bible? none i dont think. and why dont u see christians strapping themselves up with explosiving in the hope of going to heaven for killing women and children in a mall?
So, you also say that the Bible is the source of (some) Europeans death penalty, and thus it is in fact Christianity's fault that Europeans sentence people to death?
actually the bible did kill alot of people, but this is 21st century and witch burning, crusades and herecy is over, and christians live like civilized people. However it seems islam still hasnt cought up.

You ignorant person! Perhaps you have seen the media promoting "look, these religions do this"? It is not the religions, but the cultures! Hare Krishna, Buddhists, etc. - it's the culture, not specifically the religion! There IS a difference.
culture is derived from religion. They follow the quran and create the culture they live in , you stupid fool

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
snowblack said:
One question ...
Why is this in Light and Offbeat News?
the article was just based on a specific incidend, and usually the normal news section is used for wide issues. However i think it turned into a wide issue

Pubert

HSC
Sasha i can't believe people as ignorant as yourself exist.

Some people use religion to gain their political objectives. They change it. Not misinterpreted. CHANGE.

The Quran says to kill disblievers in WAR when in SELF DEFENCE. So how about you be quiet and instead of using assuptions, use proof before you make a greater fool out of yourself.

Pubert

HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
They do things that is contradictory to Islam?

So does every other nation which has a population of Muslims greater then 50%.

You can say that its not what Muslims should do.. but in a country like Iran which is explicitly Islamic.. and like Saudi Arabia.. which is explicitly Islamic.. and like Afghanistan.. AND LIKE EVERY COUNTRY THAT HAS A LARGE POPULATION OF MUSLIMS, THIS SHIT OCCURS.

Now go and suck on a cats arse because I don't care what you have to say.
As a said earlier there is NO proper Islamic government currently in existence. There USED to be but there is no government which practises it truly, no matter how much they claim it to be.

Blame the Iranian government but not the religion which they claim to follow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)