• Iron chef French: Hiriyuki Sakai

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Iron chef Japanese: Rocksaburu machiba

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
lol iron chef is sooo cool, and the american dubbing just makes it soo funny :rofl:

but don't u think the chef who gets his food tasted second is at a disadvantage?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, like that sea urchin roe thing, when the old guy mentioned he was getting sick of eating it in every dish...but then again the iron chef usually goes 2nd and they often win so it doesnt look like it matters TOO much

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
lol well i dont think it would work with subtitles for the commentary because its fast paced and viewers would miss alot of it. I however like the dubbing as it is with chairman kaga getting subtitles.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It's so funny! The english dubbing cracks me up... I love the part where Chairman Kaga takes a bite out of the capsicum and does that weird smile lol.... my brother can impersonate it so well!!

The actress is always funny with her Mmmmmm... and she always says dumb stuff like "It's very nice" or "Oh it's spicy"

I actually think the person who goes second has the advantage, because the people still have the good flavor of what they have eaten in their mouths while they are deiciding! Plus they are able to remember what they just ate better!

It's funny how the american voice overs commentate it like a football match lol. And how they try to guess what the chef is cooking "Well it looks like some kind of stew..."

All those people that go on there to defend their honor and then lose are funny too lol.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
that's such a classic. It's funny coz they take themselves so seriously

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
some of the ingredients they use are weird...anyone remember the black chicken? ewwww

jayz

walking
love show, mainly bcoz it seems to make my dina taste better

Originally posted by Sarah168
some of the ingredients they use are weird...anyone remember the black chicken? ewwww
blak chicken tastes nice, the meat is v.tender

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Funnily enough, that female young actress wasn't there. She always just says "mmm this is terrific!", "mmm", "wow it's so pretty!" etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)