IRP advice- Im so stuffed (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ours is due in the 3rd week back.. and i feel like i havent done anything!
ive only handed out like 15 surveys because i havent got connections to my focus group.. i have most of my primary info but its so hard to analyse without secondary info
me and my friends are going to towers tomorrow to try to force ppl to do our surveys.. but somehow i have to get a rough draft to hand in to my teacher in the first week?
ARGHHH
did 03'ers face these problems and still do well????

todaysonfire

ahhh is the rough draft worth much? mine was only worth 5% so i wouldnt worry too much about it. ah towers ey? heh u live near me. small world.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
If it makes you feel any better, I did mine the night before it was due :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hmm our teacher looked through some surveys that people got.. and she said that its obvious the people who did it.. people in my class have very distinct handwriting (which the teachers know by now)
plus my survey is on adults.. i got about 10 adults to fill it out and about 10 people with adultly handwriting
mine is due this wednesday.. ive just done all my graphs and im analysing them atm..
our drafts werent worth anything
i live near u? hehehe what school do u go to?

WishUponAStar

Happy Tafe Student!
HSC
Well I haven't even started.
I'm having issues with my topic which the teacher won't let me change and I have so much other assessments that I keep pushing it to the bottom of the pile.

Mine's due in 6 weeks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)