irp anybody? (1 Viewer)

staCey*

hiii i was wondering if any1s going to hand in their IRP? or would any1 be kind enough to send me theirS? im soo stuck with MiNE!! i havE no iDea HoW To SEt IT OUT ! anD Oh LOrDy .......................................... GOODLuCk fellow cafs-ers and all sitting 4 the hsc ! and is cafs a low scaling sub?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm if you check out the IRP home thread at the top of the page u might find some ideas and tips with setting out..
unfortunately i didnt go as well as i hoped in my irp (15/20) so i wont be submitting it..
like all subjects.. if u do bad in cafs you will be scaled down but if u do well you will be rewarded

trueblue24

Hey I was just wondering what your question for your IRP was????Mine was Research the role of the family as a support network for a family member with a mental illness. It took forever to do and I thought it was so hard at the time but once id finished it didnt seem that bad. As much as I would like to help you I cant give you my IRP because 1 it would take the rest of the year to type out as it is around 50 pages and 2 its based on mine and my familys personal experiences.
Wish i could help!!!

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah, i thought there was a limit on the amount of time you can spend on IRP's, but obviously I was wrong!! a school not too far away from mine has theirs due in week 5 term 3. and they've had it since term 4 last year!!!!

stacey, this is how I set mine out:
*title page (duh!) :)
*introduction
*Acknowledgements
*Literature Review (to show our secondary research)
*Methodologies
*Results, Analysis and Discussion (I had sub-headings, like mini-chapters in this section, refer to secondary and primary research together)
*Conclusion
*Bibliography
*Appendix and Related Material

Good luck, and let us know how you go!!!

aditya

HSC
haha it worked ;) u lose wingy :p (dont take it too seriously aye)

on the IRP thing..... thats bullshit, i refuse to help *folds arms*

i will howeever sell u my very l33t IRP which u can just hand in and get a nice 17/20?

how much will u offer? im thinking 100bucks... its like 10000 words...

u could get more than 17... i havnt got it back yet, so im not saying higher, but i think it deserves at least a 17 :S i would kill myself if i got lower than 18, right after i kill my teacher....jks haha (just in case something actually happens and the FBI trace it back to this one thread *scared look*)

and wingy, i think u should accept defeat... and follow in my path by deleting ur post that bagged me out ;) for no reason i might ad ;)

Last edited:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
what deleted post?
:) (sorry aditya just proving a point..)
remember if you want to submit your irp to bos it would help alot of other people!
i want to submit my groups in context essay and i scanned it all.. but whatever format i save it as its over 4mb! because it was an in class essay so its handwritten.. i dont really have the time to type it out at the moment.. ugh

staCey*

whOtz gOin On!!why cant we all just Get alOng!!! yep im still doing my irp !!
aditya - wOuld be ever sO kind enOugh tO send us , by us i mean me, ur irp? yes? NO? ok. didnt think sO.

aditya

HSC
u can pay me for it.... 1 dollar for each percent i got =)

i mean its not like anyone else is jumping to give in their irp...so dunt give me an evil eye.... im not taking the plunge so other peopel can bludge of it, thats unfair to the people in their class, who work hard everyday!!

oorrr, u can trade me for it... i mean like essays u may have written out, some decent notes U have written... etc etc

and eerrr, stacey, whats with the uppie downies?

lol i dunt care if the mods can see it, thats the point i was trying to make... im not scared of the mods lol... if noone else can see it then it can only offend the mod, hu it was to affect, it should be taken in high regard that i deleted the post so i wouldnt affect anyone.... :p and in the process wanted to make a fool out of u :D but u went all serious and goodie goodie... sigh..

Last edited:

staCey*

i would like to thank crO_angel fOr making all this possible *goes teary* hehe ..
yeah mad props to her :):):)

mishka

HSC
N/A
anyway, stacey, when do you hand in your IRP or is it already done??!!

aditya

HSC
24/25 :( wata crap mark.... she rekns i plagerised 1 paragraph out of 20 odd pages.... Why would i runine 20 pages of work over one irrlevent paragraph? tell me? please?

mishka

HSC
N/A
what the hell is wrong with 24/25????????? i'd be over the moon!! you must have very high standards, aditya.

sxay

HSC
thanks

yeh thanks cro_angel for all you have done ,you are such a life saver to all and we should all respect you for that....mwah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)