IRP Progression (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
sooo 2004'ers how are we all doing with our IRPS?
at the moment ive only given out 20 surveys.. got none back.. will probably have to ask random mothers in parks or something to fill them out because i dont have many connections to people with kids
my diary is full of articles and things.. i just made about about 7 entries because i hadnt written in a month
i think im screwed i dont think most of my surveys will be done by the time school starts

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Hey!.. I know how you feel! Im doing my Irp on how youths dependance on technology has affected their social wellbeing, and I am so up the creek!.. why dont you fill out some of those surveys yourself, thats what I did and my teacher didnt know the difference! We have already gotten a good start on ours because it was a part of our assessments in term 4
Good luck, and let me know if u need any help! :) I could sure use some for mine! *hint hint any geniuss out there! :p)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we had to hand in our project plan at the beginning of november.. and our diary is supposed to reflect that
mmm im supposed to be analysing the survey results.. which i havent even handed out

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
WELL I HVNT DONE NUTHIN absolute nada
but neway GOODLUCK YALL. ;D

todaysonfire

i handed in my plan and my surveys, gotten all 50 back, done a bit of my diary but thats it. its due fairly soon too so i better get a move on.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ok mines due next wednesday
done most of the stuff which isnt results analysis and description
bah im stuffed
its going to look good.. its a black paper notebookand im printing things on coloured cardboard.. very pretty hehe

defiance26

HELP!!!!

arghhhhhh! ok well i've decided my original topic was crappy so i was wondering if you good people would be able to post all the topics you can think of lol i'm stuck!!! we have to make a survey for our topic next week but now i've changed i hav no idea wat to do... so jus name as many hypotheis' and topics you can think of eitha made up by yaself or wat other people r doin in ur class

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
you have to get urs bound?
we can present it however we want.. powerpoint, plastic folder, notebook, website, cd rom
the way im presenting it:
its like an art diary thing with black kinda thicker paper (not quite carboard) in it.. that if u write in pastel colours it looks all pretty hehehe
its A4 sized.. so im printing it out on coloured cardboard.. cutting it in funky boarders then having black as the background.. i saw one of the girls from last yr do that and it looked mad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)