Irp Topic Check (1 Viewer)

bubbledye

HSC
howdy y'all,

ok..so..

here's my IRP topic:

The Impact That Certain types of music has on sterotypes and adolecents wellbeing.

i jst have a few questions for everyone,
such as:

1. is anyone else doing the EXACT same tpic or anything related ?

2. DONT TAKE MY TOPIC

3. has anyone found any good articles to do with music influences etc.
(if so, please send me a copy or link)

and if anyone has any questions, just throw me a reply.

+[sunton]

CAFS | Food Tech | Hospitality | Studies of Religion 1 | Modern History | English Standard

De La Salle College, Cronulla

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
Are you going to focus on the impact which negative/positive stereotypes have on the wellbeing of an adolescent, or the effect of music on one's wellbeing? You may want to rephrase your statement into a question, such as

"What effect does personality stereotyping based on musical preferences have on the wellbeing of an adolescent?"

I don't recommend using that verbatim, since I just came up with it on the spot and it isn't worded as well as it could be.

bubbledye said:
2. DONT TAKE MY TOPIC
That's not a question. It shouldn't matter if someone from another school uses your topic, though, because you won't be marked against each other for the IRP. :)

Your topic is sure to have plenty of relevant esources in the form of newspaper articles e.g. the whole emo music scene was blamed for suicides (which is obviously representative of a state of illbeing). Though, while it's important to have a modern perspective on this area of research, don't forget to explore music subcultures throughout recent decades.

As with all IRP topics, you'll need to be careful that your own preferences and ideas about subcultures and stereotypes don't influence the way you research or your results.

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
Epistemophobia said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by emobopeep
Are you going to focus on the impact... blah blah i'm talking shit....
That's all the IRP is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)