Irp (1 Viewer)

stickz

Hey,
can anyone help me with my IRP we only just got it and need ideas for a topic

fanona

Hey

In regard to the IRP do somthing that you are interested in and that you dont mind spending time working at.

and DONT leave it to the last min to get it done!!!!!

we had people that did stuff on Drugs because that has effected them and we also had stuff on sports, Support networks for people with Cancer and i did stuff on child abuse.

Dont pick a topic because it seems easy do it because you are interested in it!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

Ninja

im guessing ur in yr 11.... ( well yr 12 now)??? yeh i agree.... pick something that u like otherwise it will be boring and u wont want to do it......
ppl in our class did stuff on their religions, abuse, marrige, sport, effects of television on children.... stuff like that.... i did mine on working during the hsc.... only because i worked throughout the year and wanted to see how others coped with the same thing.... i loved doing it and ended up getting full marks..... so make sure u pick something u like...
also if u guys hav to keep a diary make sure u update it as soon as u work on ur irp..... i left mine to the last minute and it stuffed up my mark....
hope that helps!
good luck!
ps........ let us know what u decide on!

stickz

Hey,
thanks for your help it was good!
I decided to do it on disabled kids and how they effect their family or those who care for them, im still trying to think of a good enough focus question but all seems to be going well for now :)
thanks heaps

stonz

Hey stickz.....

Maybe u should right your irp about how most teenage girls with boyfriends are less SEXUALY active then those not in relationships look theres even examples right here and you dont have to leave the class room

> Danni ( incedent with dat guy she dun evn no the last name of :eek: [an the other guy])......... mmm let me see who could b in the relationship n NOT GETIN ANY ...... oh i no YOU there u go have fun with ya irp :D

:p just jokes :D mate its not your falt danni is a whore :eek: oh did i write that...... may bad:)

maybe by the time the plans due u could change the focus question to chics in relationships get just as much as the non relationship work placement wh0res;)
ha ha god luck wit ya irp stickz
frm stonz

Ninja

yeh ur disabled thing sounds really good....... plus it should help u in the next core topics... "groups in context" if ur school is studying the disabled.... it will also help u in "parenting and caring"............
good luck!!
if u need any more help then just ask!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)