Is 14 units too much for the HSC? Thanks.. (1 Viewer)

Georgie:)

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is Georgie and I am currently in year 12 and doing the HSC. I am aiming to get a UAI that is high enough to get me into law -argh!- and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for my unit choices....

At the moment I am studying PDHPE, legal studies, ancient history, 2 unit studies of religion, advanced english, english extension 1, english extension 2 and general maths. This accounts for 14 UNITS in total, meaning I have no study periods and miss out on some lunch times for eng. ext. 2

I am seriously considering dropping general maths, as soon as monday, because i dont think it scales that well and I think the study periods will be more practicle. The latest mark I have in this subject is 88% with a rank of =8th. This is currently my lowest ranking subject. I was wondering if anyone has any advice... is 14 units too much for the HSC? Is it wise to drop the subject now or should I just stick it out? What do you think I should do? - I am terribble at making decisions so any advice will be so helpful, thanks so much lol !!

Thankyou in advanced
Georgie.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)