Is a GPA of 3.25 good enough to be allowed to do 15 CP a semester? (1 Viewer)

Atlas

HSC
N/A
I failed a unit last semester and I want to redo it in the first semester but my total will be 15 CP, would a GPA of 3.25 be good enough for them to allow it?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I failed a unit last semester and I want to redo it in the first semester but my total will be 15 CP, would a GPA of 3.25 be good enough for them to allow it?
You have to get an academic advisor from within that department/faculty to sign off on it as part of the form, and bring your transcript, and explain why you're overloading, should be fairly easy :)

merillem

HSC
Totally up to your advisor but you've got a good case.

tajid73

HSC
Its just my curiosity. Can I know what the unit u r talking about is? Having GPA of 3.25 is pretty good, im pretty sure u'll b allowed as long as u have good reasons.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Its just my curiosity. Can I know what the unit u r talking about is? Having GPA of 3.25 is pretty good, im pretty sure u'll b allowed as long as u have good reasons.
It was ACCG253 :evilfire: (awful unit...)

LOL - the adviser signed it without even reading it or asking me anything, didn't even look at my results, I could have been on suspension and they wouldn't have cared

Monstar

HSC
It was ACCG253 :evilfire: (awful unit...)

LOL - the adviser signed it without even reading it or asking me anything, didn't even look at my results, I could have been on suspension and they wouldn't have cared
You did 253 1 semester late cause the the semester before you kids were walking out with like 45 mins to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)