Is anyone at Bankstown campus regularly? (1 Viewer)

lexie86

HSC
...because I just noticed there's a really hot guy on our campus..he looks like a cross between Anthony Callea (not as short though) and Jonathan Rhys Meyers..he has the most gorgeous eyes :sigh:..has anyone else seen him around at Bankstown campus or does anyone here know him? He is to die for..

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Lol, yeah I'm at Bankstown, but I have no idea who that could be. I saw a bunch of guys coming out of a Policing lecture once though and they were fiiine.

Jonathan A

HSC
Need to be more specific Lexie unfortunantely.

By way of background, which course are you enrolled in?

lexie86

HSC
Hahaha Ant-Mathmite..if it is you then hell yeah I'm wide open j/k. And Katie, honey you can say that again..some of them policing boys are damn fine!! Jonathan A, I'm doing a Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology). The guy I'm talking about is around on Fridays (i'm there from 9 to 3 and I see him heaps)..It's soooo easy to spot him especially these days since attendance is dwindling..I think he's of Italian background?? But he really really stands out because of his eyes..like I said, in terms of facial features, think Anthony Callea and Jonathan Rhys Meyers..I've been at Bankstown for three years and I've never seen anyone hotter!! Bankstown's got one huge hotty!!

Stefcia87

HSC
Hi,

I'm pretty sure i know which guy you are talking about, i see him on campus mainly on fridays often in the cafeteria or playin soccer with sum other guys. Unfortunately i don't know his name or what degree he's doin. Good luck in findin out!

lexie86

HSC
Hey Stefcia87, I see him around the cafeteria a lot also..the food there isn't that great but he's pretty yummy lol..what do you reckon? He stands out heaps huh?

And Anti-Mathmite, he doesn't look like a fully developed man like Anthony Callea..He just has kind of the same eyes as him..and he's wayyyy taller than Callea (or maybe it's because I'm only 5'4"???)..and he looks young-ish - probably 18 or 19 (I wouldn't go as young as 17 though!)..

He's got it goin' on!!

hYperTrOphY

HSC
More importantly, what are the ladies like at Bankstown campus?

I was just granted permission to do my Social Science units there next year (wasn't interested in anything offered at Penrith). More generally, whats Bankstown campus like?

lexie86

HSC
Hmmm Anti-Mathmite, I can kind of see a resemblance there but I'm thinking more along the lines of these guys..

Imagine them kinda mashed together and that's what he looks like..

Oh and hYperTrOphy..us Bankstown girls are hot hehe..but I think a lot of girls can overdo it with their make-up and what they wear sometimes..it's like they're going out clubbing..but hey, if you've got it, flaunt it i guess..

Last edited:

ohdato

HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
More importantly, what are the ladies like at Bankstown campus?

I was just granted permission to do my Social Science units there next year (wasn't interested in anything offered at Penrith). More generally, whats Bankstown campus like?
Not the greatest comparing other campuses'sz but in the warmer days its been alright the women don't dress so covered :)...we need a few more for
our Policing units but : ahaha thats why its sweet to mix in with Social Science units.

Stefcia87

HSC
Hey Lexie86,

I did a bit of detective work the other day and asked around and from what i've been told his name is Theo. You are definitely right he does stand out and sum ppl i know think he's pretty hot.

FLYING_FREE

HSC
woaw !

a post was actually started about Theo ?!

this is quite amazing.

why didn't you just talk to him ?

i'm sure he doesn't bite...

HSC
haha i have no idea who you're talking about, but you can guarantee i'm going to see this guy and im going to collapse laughing from this thread haha.

lexie86

HSC
Omg!! Excellent detective work Stefcia87 lol..i still hope we're talking about the same guy but i'm pretty sure you know who i'm talking about (like, Bankstown campus is such a small community so chances are we are talking about the same guy)..hmmm he doesn't really seem like a "Theo" to me..but it's a unique name! I think it translates to "God" in Greek??? lol..and yes he really really really stands out from all the other Bankstown boys that's for sure!

FLYING_FREE, "Theo" is just wayyy too cool or should I say hot? lol..he does look like a nice guy so I'm sure he won't bite but he seems like someone you can never catch on his own..don't wanna make a fool of myself just randomly going up to him..anyway the semester's over..'twas fun checking him out!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lol at ohdato. The ladies around campus aren't too bad. And mathmite you're a funny bloke lol. kate, you're right about the policing fella's being fine - mathmite, ohdato and i are all ones ourselves. we're probably the hottest out of the crew, mind you. Haha.

ohdato

HSC
Yeah I'm not one to blow my own horn but I do got it going on :|
Give me a blue uniform and I'm the life of the party at a Hen night.

ohdato

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Lol, yeah I'm at Bankstown, but I have no idea who that could be. I saw a bunch of guys coming out of a Policing lecture once though and they were fiiine.
hai2u how about we meet for lunch one day, Do you like the chicken pasta salad?
:D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
ohdato said:
hai2u how about we meet for lunch one day, Do you like the chicken pasta salad?
:D
Ha ha. It's what i order every tuesday.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol at ohdato and kate. word of warning kate: ohdato is a demon in the sack..... from what i've heard. lol.

ohdato

HSC
I nibble and bite, Simon's nipples are a good showing of what my skills are like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)