Is anyone else concerned about their ATAR after their performance in the HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Re: Is anyone else concerned about their ATAR after their performance in the HSC exam

Everyone is concerned about their ATAR after the HSC. That's the whole reason why they sit it. :p

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Is anyone else concerned about their ATAR after their performance in the HSC exam

I wanted like mid-90s but at this stage I'll be happy with 85+.

jamesfirst

HSC

I want 95+ but I'm scared that I might not get it >.>

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I wanted 97.5+
I'd be lucky getting 95 atm. I fucked up all my exams. All of them. I had two units of back-up just in case, but it doesn't help when you go shit in everything. :/

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC

I wanted 97.5+
I'd be lucky getting 95 atm. I fucked up all my exams. All of them. I had two units of back-up just in case, but it doesn't help when you go shit in everything. :/
same man. same.
Would've gotten 20/20 for multiple choice, but i had to go back and change answers.
Could've gotten raw 90+

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

I wanted 97.5+
It doesn't help when you're stuck on 10 units like me.

erob

HSC
Uni Grad

I wanted 97.5+
I have 2 units of backup as well but I kind of screwed that up too - forgot the lyrics in one of my music performances, screwed up Bio pretty badly (was aiming for band 6 but will be lucky to get mid band 5), screwed up English, was never really good at Maths so pretty pessimistic about that, and got a really stupid question for Italian Ext. My school tends to do really well, particularly in English and SOR but I'm concerned that's not going to be enough. My ranks are kind of average, like I'm not at the top of anything like a lot of people here, my ranks range from being in the middle to the top 25%.

jamesfirst

HSC

I wanted 97.5+
the way you say stuff is so funny man. LOL

2011_

HSC

I have 12 units - thankfully because Agriculture was a total disaster. Just hoping Maths was okay, but I thought beforehand it wouldn't count (was aiming high in Ag :().

jamesfirst

HSC

I have 10 units and I dont think I fked up anything. Yes I wouldnt be getting an e4 for mx1 but ill be getting a high e3 which is still good

jamesfirst

HSC

Why do people say this?
loooooooooooooooool. Idk I can imagine some idiot saying this in a funny way.

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC

I was pushing for 97.

Unfortunately, it mostly relied on dominating mathematics. I got 90+% in 3U, but I didn't go so well in 4U :/

I don't know what's going to happen now :/

KGZ9

HSC

At the start of the year i was aiming 90+, now I'm begging for at least 80+

sheepi

HSC

I have 12 units - thankfully because Agriculture was a total disaster. Just hoping Maths was okay, but I thought beforehand it wouldn't count (was aiming high in Ag :().
same except i stopped studying for maths after trials as thought it wouldn't count and i knew i could pass with what i knew... but after that ag exam and im quite sure i stuffed up bio so now im not sure that was a good gamble.

oh im still aiming for 90 but 80 seems more realistic

packwolf

HSC

was hoping for 95+ but now you'll find my insanely happy on atar day if i get 90+

brachester

HSC

I'm aiming for a 95.4 because i wanted to do Advanced Math in UNSW. Both of my internal rank and external marks for ESL, Math ext1 and 2 are really good so far. But my sciences kinda fall behind, even though i did good in the external for bio, my internal rank was quite low (8/24) so i don't know how that will affects me.

sonispucca

HSC

was hoping for 95+ but now you'll find my insanely happy on atar day if i get 90+
Exactly. I dont know if its the same for other people, but those possible 5 bonus points can make a massive difference. So a 90+ would be good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)