Is Anyone Else Feeling They Havent Done Enough For Leagal? (1 Viewer)

Mellonie

HSC
I really feel as thuoght i havent done enough for legal. I hope the state is not gonna kill it cuz right now i deserve a band 4.. but if the state sx too lol... maybe we can get scaled.. lol

i'm finding option topics hard to prepare for

HSC
I agree. I do Global Environment and World Order, I have basically made up essay points in regards to effectiveness. Otherwise it is way too much to study, especially with Religion to follow.

Mellonie

HSC
yer i'm feeling as though uno i havent really learnt that much all year compared to my other subjects

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Ive done enough for Crime and LAw and justice, but definately not enough for the focus studies.

oranGez

King Jeremy the WiCKED++
HSC
im just hoping the extended responses are really REALLY general for options and somehow involve culture, values + ethics coz thats what im preparing for ... :rolleyes:

(i also hope that there's no 25 mark crime question like some people have been predicting.. i.will.die. if thats the case)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I would love a 25 mark crime section.

In fact that should be the weighting on crime always. There is ALOT of content you can talk about.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
english advanced, legal studies and sor1 altogether is not good... :mad:

oranGez

King Jeremy the WiCKED++
HSC
Rafy said:
I would love a 25 mark crime section.

In fact that should be the weighting on crime always. There is ALOT of content you can talk about.
ohh no, what i meant was a singular crime 25mark question.. because if there was, that would mean 3 essays which leads to basically another english modules paper PLUS the short answer and multiple choice we have to do for law, society, human rights...

i think its good if we get a stimulus or scenario for crime like all the other yrs.. it gives a wider variety and depth to the paper coz u have to be able to apply your knowledge (of which i have none =| )

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I feel as though I am ready for Law and Justice and Human Rights, and once I go over a few things in Crime I should be ready for that also.
I still need quite a bit of work on the focus studies before I will be adequately prepared for them though.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
oranGez said:
ohh no, what i meant was a singular crime 25mark question.. because if there was, that would mean 3 essays which leads to basically another english modules paper PLUS the short answer and multiple choice we have to do for law, society, human rights...

i think its good if we get a stimulus or scenario for crime like all the other yrs.. it gives a wider variety and depth to the paper coz u have to be able to apply your knowledge (of which i have none =| )
Are they allowed to do that?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I would also love a singular crime 25mark question.

In its usual format the crime section basically is an essay, you write about the same amount....

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I wouldn't. If it was an essay, it would be like the focus studies in that students wouldn't have to know everything to score full marks because the question would be too broad.

oranGez

King Jeremy the WiCKED++
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
I wouldn't. If it was an essay, it would be like the focus studies in that students wouldn't have to know everything to score full marks because the question would be too broad.
ditto! i think crime really separates the band 5/6ers from the band 3/4ers coz its one thing to regurgitate an essay, but another thing alltogether to apply your knowledge to a scenario and then draw conclusions from what you have..

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm i usually find doing the crime section with its stimulus/ parts etc, easier than doing the focus study essays....hmm thats just me though.

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
haven't really studied for legal... hopefully its not that hard...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
I havent done a lot since legal will be exam no 4 this week...I'll just hope and cram the night b4 after english
your lucky
i have to cram the whole course of legal AND SOR1 in one night... :eek:

hYperTrOphY

HSC
goan_crazy said:
your lucky
i have to cram the whole course of legal AND SOR1 in one night... :eek:
Why would you have to cram the whole course in one night? You appear to know your stuff quite well.

Owyn

HSC
they should have all sections in the same format as section II, makes it soooooo much easier if you know the content to get it across, and so much harder for people that dont know the content to get marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)