Is ANYONE OUT THERE doing a speech for extension 2 eng? (1 Viewer)

captnbuttons

Is anyone doing a speech!!! The four studnets at my school who do extension two even went to this gathering of extension 2 peole and out of 80 people... 80 yes 80! i was the only one doinga speech and i haven't herad of anyone yet... apparently only 65 did it last year :S ........... anyone out there? lol help?

captnbuttons

hahaha i can spell i just can't type!! lol ... well okay.. maybe that's my excuse but i can spell.. promise lol ;)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
A girl in my Extension English 2 class is doing a speech, aside from you and her, you're the only two I know of doing it!

Leap

free falling
HSC
yeah theres a girl in my ext 2 class doing a speech as well :)

sar567

Im doing speeches and im really stressing about how to record them, how are you going to do it. Im really starting to stresscause im really running out of time. What are your speeches about?

chip

HSC
hay captain buttons are you SPEECHBOY.........

captnbuttons

Originally posted by sar567
Im doing speeches and im really stressing about how to record them, how are you going to do it. Im really starting to stresscause im really running out of time. What are your speeches about?
Hey!! god finally someone else lol! Hi!! hehe :0) I actually did only one speech 20 minutes in length! i'm all finishe di recorded in the first week of the holidays... i didn't use any sound effects or music b/c it didn't relaly go with my speech so its just a straight out recording... i don'ty know how it will be recieved but fingers crossed! what are your speeches on?! Mine is on childrens rights... and who's ya audience?

And nope i am not speechboy! lol who's that!?!

sar567

lucky u to be finished already :p my speeches are on the vietnam war and the effects of war and stuff, ive ended up with 6 speeches. I was stupd and wrote all speeches by guys which means im gonna sound kinda dumb with a chicks voice, but theres not much i can do about that. my audience changes for each one sort of. i really think im gonna run out of time. there not being many ppl doin speeches is prob good cause therell be less to compare them with.

chip

HSC
i went to an eta day and their was one guy doing speeches cause no one knew his name he bacame speech boy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)