is bored aussies down? (1 Viewer)

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
wouldnt asking in their forums be a more appropriate place, seeing as BoS has nothing to do with BoredAussies

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
think hes referring to their servers, the forums should be working fine.

bizadfar

HSC
lol, do ppl still play on it? Do people even still play War3?

yetsune

HSC
bizadfar said:
lol, do ppl still play on it? Do people even still play War3?
of course. War3 and Dota = poor man's WoW.
I'd play DoTa over Wow anyday.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
fuck me dead the server is still down. ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING DAYS!. Surely its not just maintenance, 3 days makes me worried that blizzard shut them down or something.

gamecw

HSC
well apparently, bored aussie's gonna be down for a while now.

for all those active wc3/dota players, here's an alternative server just for the temporary substitution!

www.ipn-acn.com

this is another pvpgn server which doesn't require real cd key to play.

there are great public/inhouse matches at night and best of all. NO LEAVERS

installation is simple, download and install the setup(with no-cd).exe to ur wc3 directory, then open ur w3l.exe and connect to the new server.

my id's StOrMz- , add me when u join, im usually on after 8pm and have alot of friends who plays dota. addin me shud get games started quickly

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
fuck me dead the server is still down. ITS BEEN 3 FUCKING DAYS!. Surely its not just maintenance, 3 days makes me worried that blizzard shut them down or something.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kekeheaven

HSC
Serius said:
Bored aussie will be down for a week since last tuesday because the admin "lloydy" is moving houses, and he needs to get his server and isp running from his new location,

sladehk

le random
HSC
the ro looks interesting.. but ill wait till its alive and kicking before i waste time in it.. i no longer play ba, got a real cd key xD

sladehk

le random
HSC
the ro looks interesting.. but ill wait till its alive and kicking before i waste time in it.. i no longer play ba, got a real cd key xD

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
looks like everyone from BA went over to EGN. Its wierd though, its like iam a dota GOD on EGN, ive played like atleast 10 games there so far, havent gotten under a monster kill, and the worst game i played i went 11-3. They must be total noobs or something, on BA i was only above average not like a pro or anything. Me and my friend played a game togther once, rashta and wolf---double godlike in 20mins, i got the holy shit then he died so i was 11-0 and he was 10-2 when we won.

Takuto

HSC
Serius said:
looks like everyone from BA went over to EGN. Its wierd though, its like iam a dota GOD on EGN, ive played like atleast 10 games there so far, havent gotten under a monster kill, and the worst game i played i went 11-3. They must be total noobs or something, on BA i was only above average not like a pro or anything. Me and my friend played a game togther once, rashta and wolf---double godlike in 20mins, i got the holy shit then he died so i was 11-0 and he was 10-2 when we won.
lol actually, there was like 10~ players on EGN before BA went down. so 99% is from BA.

Anyway, I have concluded that ..

Serius = Pro. :santa:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
nah more like 100 players, but most of the games were inhouse. Hardly anyone hosts aswell so its annoying.

sladehk

le random
HSC
ppl play on egn now? maybe ill drop in some time and see how pro serius is

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Its amazing the length some cheapasses will go to in order to not buy a legit war3 copy to not be able to play on bnet ..

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Its not about cheapness, i would just prefer to play on an australian server so i can actually, you know, play instead of lagging out all the time. Battlenet only provides 2 american servers, an asian server and a european server. American and european are laggy as fuck, asian server is tolerable but none of them speak english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)