is careerone goot to apply for job (1 Viewer)

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
is careerone good to apply for a job

Hey guys i have been apllying for a bunch of jobs in careerone.com.au but i never get anything back. do you think the company doesnt get online resumes

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

Only email them if they give you an email address and ask you to.

Your most likely not getting anything back (if your emailing them through the careerone website) because they probably havent asked you to email them, and they havent bothered to check their email/whetever.

Either that, or maybe your applications just plain ol' suck :p

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
www.seek.com.au is also good to give a go :)

i got a job through there within a week from applying.. but i quit on my first week cause the job sucked!

good luck!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Only email them if they give you an email address and ask you to.

Your most likely not getting anything back (if your emailing them through the careerone website) because they probably havent asked you to email them, and they havent bothered to check their email/whetever.

Either that, or maybe your applications just plain ol' suck :p
Even the a company does reject you, most of the time they should email you back saying you didn't get the job.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I found Seek really good. It's convenient when you actually register and that resume builder is seriously helpful. I think I got like, 5 interviews from applying on there and got two jobs from there...one I quit after like, 2months and one I have now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)