Is discrimination criminal??? (1 Viewer)

Smartie87

HSC
does anyone have a list thing of how to differentiate between civil and criminal?? I know civil is 2 individuals, and criminal is the State....
Im confused cuz my teacher said that criminal cases are v R because it is harmful to the good of society.. and i think discrimination is too

Smartie87

HSC
thanks. yeh that seems pretty logical. i couldn't get myself together yesterday and a million questions came as a result of 'oh god i need to know everything... what if i get one question wrong and i miss out on uni!!'

jdrockefeller

HSC
Smartie87 said:
does anyone have a list thing of how to differentiate between civil and criminal?? I know civil is 2 individuals, and criminal is the State....
Im confused cuz my teacher said that criminal cases are v R because it is harmful to the good of society.. and i think discrimination is too
LOL, wow. I hope the rest of the Legal Studies students are this dumb. If so, I like my chances of topping the state. Haha! GG!

Smartie87

HSC
I clearly stated i posted that in a moment of stress... dont you ever get like that? You just want to be so sure, so u say silly things? I'll have you know I topped my year in legal, but you're cocky attitude won't get you over the line.
People who seem to ask frequent, silly questions are the people who do well, because they are interested. I was curious as to how to differetiate between the two, when i was taught criminal laws were against the state, as the state feels a duty to represent the individual as the act was harmful to the whole of socity. in my eyes, discrimination is more harmful to the whole of society than one person being hit. Maybe I should have expressed my question in another way.

the_red_one

HSC
jd, i agree with ur taste in music.... but i think the idea with this is to HELP people, not to discourage them.... i would assume you know what the word help means....
i cant knock u 2 badly cause u r a pantera fan... but still.... enocurage people... cause u may need reassuring over the next few days.....
good luck in the hsc everyone.... its my turn next year... lol. hopefully you all get the marks you want... and even more so, hopefully you will get the marks you DESERVE.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)