Is du similar in difficulty w troung or SCOM classes? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Yeah, I realised that the class I was permitted to attend for scom is baulko and reviewing what their past papers are like, they kinda bleak ngl.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Yeah, I realised that the class I was permitted to attend for scom is baulko and reviewing what their past papers are like, they kinda bleak ngl.
how did they let u attend the baulko class if u don’t go there, i thought it was a focus class

kkk579

hello
HSC
I'm guessing because its a focus class, they will not really accelerate the pace in reviewing content, moreso just focus on the specific exams they will do, which is not what i'm really looking for
since it’s baulko maybe they’ll go quite fast thru the content but i highly doubt the sequence of topics will be similar to ur school
also what r u gona do if ngo and scom clash

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
since it’s baulko maybe they’ll go quite fast thru the content but i highly doubt the sequence of topics will be similar to ur school
also what r u gona do if ngo and scom clash
they wont clash given ngo opens at 4:00, but I'm having second thoughts as I feel like despite it being a baulko class, theres going to more and more emphasis of topics that will be tested on their exams, which will only slow the pace, we'll see how it goes I guess (I've got a trial lesson coming up)

kkk579

hello
HSC
they wont clash given ngo opens at 4:00, but I'm having second thoughts as I feel like despite it being a baulko class, theres going to more and more emphasis of topics that will be tested on their exams, which will only slow the pace, we'll see how it goes I guess (I've got a trial lesson coming up)
have u done the entrance exam for ngo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)