IS finding lOvE hard or leaving IT. (1 Viewer)

blackcobra

HSC
Ok guys do you think finding love (bullshit) is hard or leaving it. To me finding love is easy because you can say love just for the sake of it...
But is you break up its much fucking worse you know why... Because of all those secrets she or he takes with them. So tell me wats your personal opinion towards this topic.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Finding love is harder.Sure you can say you love someone and they can say it back, but do you truly love them? i dont think so. To date i am pretty sure i havent loved anyone besides my family and that is a very hard emotion to describe but even harder to obtain. I think many people go through stages of emotional growth, and one of those stages is thinking they are in love when it probably isnt.

Breakups with someone who you said you love just for the sake of it arent that hard, a breakup with someone who you truly love will crush your soul. Sure some ex-partners can be quite spiteful with any personal information about you, but thats one risk of opening up to someone. If you are scared at that, there is no reason why you have to open up to someone, keeping some parts of your life private does not mean you love them any less. In my opinion, opening up is worth the risk because it brings you that much closer to them.

blackcobra

HSC
Well Answered

Wow I never thought that some one will answer in this way. Sure you love your family first... But you always get close to your partner than you family.. And you know what’s one thing that hurts the most is that ...

you loved some one and you hope you can go back and just... Change the situation for the good.. But I guess life is a bitch and we cant do much.. But well answered.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
blackcobra said:
Ok guys do you think finding love (bullshit) is hard or leaving it. To me finding love is easy because you can say love just for the sake of it...
But is you break up its much fucking worse you know why... Because of all those secrets she or he takes with them. So tell me wats your personal opinion towards this topic.

I'm not really sure what your asking but I'll try:

Finding Bullshit is can be quite difficult depending on the location I think your best bet is to go somewhere near the souce of the shit. I.E. a bull. Even then I guess you can be tricked into what bullshit is I think if you take a picture along with you it will make the search much easier. But you are onto a winner with the whole premise of breaking it. Once open even the most deceptive shit will reveal itself.

But then I do agree it is much worse. Due to the offensive nature of the smell. Keep searching perhaps at some point you will find some shit that don't stink.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Finding Love?
It's not that hard, because love can be found anywhere, In a pet, In family, In apart of a couple.

Losing Love?
Who sais you can lose Love? When you actually don't Love the person anymore then nothing is lost, nothing is gained.

It's quite possible to Love something more once it's gone (not talking about Necrophillia), I mean you Love what it is more because It's not with you, and the sadness you feel is actually 'Love', but alot more potent then usual.

What is Love? If it isn't the Pain aswell as the Pleasure, it's the Loathing as well as the Leisures, its the Headaches as well as the Heartaches.

SweetSeasons

HSC
finding love is hard on the mind, losing love is hard on the heart...

Optophobia

HSC
blackcobra said:

Is English your second language? What you're saying makes minimal sense.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Leaving it - almost 100% of the time.

...but always love like you've never been hurt - but know that life is more priceless than love.

C@mM!

HSC
im still having a hard time leaving - and im dating someone completely different whom I am in love with - biggest problem is i love people unless they really screw up - unfortunately, that hasnt happened...

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
Leaving it. Every time.
That is, if we're considering REAL love. In which case, it's almost impossible to leave it behind. Even if the feelings do fade, the memories of everything that happened and everything you flt still reside within you.
That sounds really poetic and shit...but it's true. I wish I couldn't speak from experience. LOL.
The worst part about leaving it behind is wonering whether the other person wants to leave it behind as well.
Take, for example, my ex, who hooked up with me, despite dating another girl now. Hmm.
So yeah, I'd say leaving it behind it terribly terrible.

blackcobra

HSC
Up to now no real answer

So you are saying, that finding love is easy but leaving it behind is hard..

so tell me why do people have problems finding love...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)