Is gettin in hard!!!! (1 Viewer)

-juLie-

meep
HSC
Prolly your best chance would be for financial advising as it has the lowest cutoff. But I still think you'll be lucky to get in being so far off the required cutoff even with all the bonus points.

colinl

HSC
N/A
Prolly your best chance would be for financial advising as it has the lowest cutoff. But I still think you'll be lucky to get in being so far off the required cutoff even with all the bonus points.
i still got a chance :D

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
People... Think before posting thread titles! The amount of double-entendre's in the thread titles is kinda getting sad lol.

colinl

HSC
N/A
so based on what people are saying, its not that hard?

-juLie-

meep
HSC
Like its been said before it depends on demmand for the course you want and it changes every year.

colinl

HSC
N/A
Like its been said before it depends on demmand for the course you want and it changes every year.
i see. do you know of any cases where ppl were way below the cut off and still got into uni?

-juLie-

meep
HSC
No. I'd stop stressing over it though. Your ATAR isnt going to change and most of the offers for main round would have been decided by nowso there isnt much you can do about it now. So just wait and see if you get an offer.

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
lol Colinl don't just go for the lowest cut-off course... or you'll end up not liking it - you're better off doing a diploma and not waste half a year/year. You sure you want to do business and commerce? (just curious looking at your year 12 subjects)

colinl

HSC
N/A
lol Colinl don't just go for the lowest cut-off course... or you'll end up not liking it - you're better off doing a diploma and not waste half a year/year. You sure you want to do business and commerce? (just curious looking at your year 12 subjects)
to tell u the truth. im 80% sure of doing business and commerce as my desired career is being an accountant. im not 100% sure if wanna be an accountant, but there is nothing else i can think of doing as a career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)