• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is ipot nano any good? (1 Viewer)

Tao~te

HSC
Yeh just wonderin wat ppl that has it thinks about it, yeh obviously its physically attractive, however hows the internal? such as sound quality and stuff? oh yeh is it true that it could only work with like mp3 and wmv files only? thanx

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Sound quality is the same as all the other Ipods - generally very good, but dependant on your headphones/earphones.

It will work with all the Ipod formats - MP3/AAC/WAV.

WMA/WMV are not compatible.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Tao~te said:
Yeh just wonderin wat ppl that has it thinks about it, yeh obviously its physically attractive, however hows the internal? such as sound quality and stuff? oh yeh is it true that it could only work with like mp3 and wmv files only? thanx
Ipods are not compatible with wmv files.
They are compatible with mp3 encoding and Apples mpeg4
sound quality sounds good enough for me
But Apple build quality usually leaves something to b desired.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
its so small dude! hhehehehehe giggle giggle giggle

u think i can eat it?
hehe ahahahaha.....nano hehehekekeke! bet you you cant giggle

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
politik said:
All I had to do to get a new sealed one this week was to tell them it was having read errors, and they didnt even test it - gave me a new one in 3 days.
That's because it's inefficient to test every device before replacement - the policy is that you are automatically sent a replacement, and the device is shipped to Quality Assurance to ascertain the problem, and most likely salvage the other components for re-use.

Collin

HSC
N/A
MedNez said:
That's because it's inefficient to test every device before replacement - the policy is that you are automatically sent a replacement, and the device is shipped to Quality Assurance to ascertain the problem, and most likely salvage the other components for re-use.
True, I work in IT sales and with all my experience in that department, the case is we return it to the returned product's original manufacturer for them to ascertain the problem. It's too inefficient for us to deduce the problem of every returned item ourselves.. we're in sales, not quality assurance.

As for the original post, the Nano is pretty good.. however very easy to scratch.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
at the moment my cousin is selling a brand new one for $240 .. as he bought in bulk with a couple of his friends and are planning on selling them on ebay lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)