Is IPT your last exam? (1 Viewer)

lizzyinatizzy

HSC
Bexta12 said:
Yes IPT is my last exam!! YAY!!
But i am soooooooooo screwed 4 it! I have had a shit teacher and he has basically taught us nothing...if u want 2 do IPT at our school u have 2 be prepared 2 teach ureself...which i have not been and thus i am absolutely screwed! I NO NOTHING!! In our trial we had a question with a word that no one had ever heard of before and we told him when he was giving them back and he was like "oh yea...thats another word for ....., i guess i forgot 2 teach it 2 u...oh well at least u no now" WORST TEACHER EVER!!! lol
And he pays no attention 2 us in class...like in my last report he said that automated manufacturing was my weakest topic, but it was actually the section that i did best in in the trial...
LOL SAME AS ME!! I DONT KNOW A FREAKIN THING!!! in the half yearly i got (omg how bad.... 22 percent hahaha) cos yeah i hate it. its soo boring and my brain just doesnt comprehend stupid shit like that!!!

sheumack

HSC
Yes.... The satisfaction i will get out of seeing those books burn will be eternal...... Process this information!!!!!

I hated this subject....... What makes it worse is the fact the exam finishes at 5...... Oh well...... Cant wait to kill those braincells off this weekend!!!

dragonsrock

The Sexy One
HSC
Like many others in this thread I am also completly and utterly screwed for this exam. And NO, this is not the end for me... I have Society and Culture on the last day -- next wednesday. Sucks to be me :(

mr coolerer

HSC
mattstonestreet said:
No unfortunatly I have chem to finish with.
Yes, same here, Chem tomorow, then im going to learn all about how chemicals in the blood stream affect decision making skillz!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)