is it 2 late (1 Viewer)

mat

hi there
i was just wondering if its too late 4 me 2 achieve a high uai above 95 if i have done very poorely in my school assesments my marks are mid 50 's - 60s
can u please instruct me wat to do
:confused:

Dangar

It all depends how you're assessment marks compare to your classmates. Cos if they al did poorly too then you've still got as much chance as anyone. It's your ranking that matters not the actual marks because they scale each school when they compare them to each other. And even if you did just do crap you've definitly still got the chance to do really well...just start studying!

sif not 99

yeah the final exam is what makes or breaks you really, personally I made up a shitload of ground of every1 else in 3u english last year purely because of a decent HSC exam mark....

also on the flipside take an example of a friend of mine..... school assessment in 4u english was 50/50, external assessment 39/50, the ppl at the top of the class can still fuck up when it comes to the final HSC exam (yes I know theres no exam for 4u eng just an example)

HSC
N/A
I was getting 50-60 in my assessments last year until the half yearly exams, and by blitzing the trials and the HSC I got nearly 90. So it's possible to do okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)