IS it all guys who do software design (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
More students need to see this, it excites me down in my private region every time I watch it.

What Is IT? http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=YHcydhz4Rto

Yeah I am also surprised at the low candidature for this subject. I mean c'mon it's software design and development. You get to design and develop software FFS.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Thunderbolt said:
Damn. Cut me down just like that.

Don't worry. I will. :D
Hmm, as long as you aren't in Karabar DEC's class I want you to not turn up because your clock was wrongly set, then get zero. Would help my mark scale up more, and in turn my UAI ;)

This goes for everyone, except Liam and everyone else at Karabar. Seriously, if only us 11 turned up for the exam we'd do so well!

HSC
ajd, quit sabotaging everyone's HSC efforts.
Play fair, and you'll fail fine :p

Well perhaps not fail, but you ain't goina beat me if you got only 88% on that test paper you did :p

Because guess what? Believe it or not, I actually got 88.5 % on my trial!!!

Beat ya by .5% :p

Last edited:

Legham

HSC
ajdlinux said:
This goes for everyone, except Liam and everyone else at Karabar. Seriously, if only us 11 turned up for the exam we'd do so well!
LOL! Maybe we should join forces and write up a virus to destroy everyone else doing SDD :eek: Or we could write a program to change all the answers in everyones test papers after they're finished so we get everything right and they get everything wrong :p

ajdlinux

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
ajd, quit sabotaging everyone's HSC efforts.
Play fair, and you'll fail fine :p

Well perhaps not fail, but you ain't goina beat me if you got only 88% on that test paper you did :p

Because guess what? Believe it or not, I actually got 88.5 % on my trial!!!

Beat ya by .5% :p
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever SCM.

But what if I hired someone to shoot you an hour before the exam? You wouldn't beat me then, would you?

ajdlinux

HSC
Legham said:
LOL! Maybe we should join forces and write up a virus to destroy everyone else doing SDD :eek: Or we could write a program to change all the answers in everyones test papers after they're finished so we get everything right and they get everything wrong :p
Need to figure out some way to overload computer hardware in software so that the components would become hot enough to start a fire ;)

Or maybe go with releasing smallpox. Unfortunately I don't have that much time left, but if you know anyone in USyd's bio department...

Legham

HSC
ajdlinux said:
Need to figure out some way to overload computer hardware in software so that the components would become hot enough to start a fire ;)
But then we lose our exams as well :confused:

ajdlinux

HSC
Well, that's why we infect everyone else's computers and burn their houses down. And maybe send one in the direction of the Board so that the exam doesn't end up happening and we all file for misadventure and they can't process it and chaos ensues. ;)

Anyway, good luck everyone for tomorrow :)

Legham

HSC
Lol, i think that might be getting close to too much effort.. close..

good luck to you to!

ant191

HSC
i'm doin sdd via correspondance, from 40 in yr 11 it droped to 15, anyways it's about 1/2 female, which ain't bad since i in a all boys school :D

glamour.gal

HSC
I did SDD this year and there were 3 girls in a class of 14 (including me). So basically, it's guy dominated although the girl's marks in our class were higher. The year after us has no girls at all doing SDD.

merry3irwin

HSC
there is no such thing as a sdd class with more than 2 girls. simple as that.
its like sayong julius caesar used tanks in war

Hazaroth

HSC
Haven't had any girls in our IPT class. Probably not the largest IPT class either though lol (7 ppl I think? Including myself)

fjnpenguin

HSC
i know a few girls who do sdd. i still think sdd is a male dominated subject

Lies Assassin

HSC
I'm the only girl in my SDD class, but I give the boys a run for their money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)